2011.06.12 Dr. Lillian Glass and AZLawyer on Websleuths Radio

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another caller. Ahoyhoi (sp) - Curious from a psychological perspective - if KC takes the stand who should cros (a man or a woman).

AZ - Would have LBD do the cross because KC would get angry at her and the jury needs to see that. They need to see that she can lose control to the point that she would harm a toddler.

Another question - Is KC's chair lower than everyone else's.

Dr. G - It looks like that but she's so tiny. One would of thought that she would have plead out by now.

AZ - there were discussions about a plea deal but they didn't work out but we don't know. Her feeling is that KC would not be the type to plea for 15-30 years; that she would be the type to ask for much less and that the DA would't go for it.

I just was able to get the feed a while ago. I am wondering if anyone has been able to tell how the jury is feeling or taking this trial?

AZ thinks that she is likely to be charged with aggravated manslaughter and that JP will go high on the time she would serve. DR. G agrees.

Did AZL say that would be 85% of 13-30 years? Yikes. I hope she gets way more than that.

RATS -- I thought this was on at 9:00. Will have to listen to the recording. :(

LG doesn't think ICA thought far enough ahead to even consider what would happen to Caylee's body after she left it

Question to Dr. G about ICA's reaction when remains were shown in court........

Dr G: Didn't expect to see this; didn't think that far ahead; didn't think about animals getting to Caylee's remains; complete shock to her system; most real emotion we've seen from her.

(Good question from one of our WS newbies!!)
:clap: :clap:

ICA's reaction to site of (crime scene?) was probably the first real emotion we've seen from her. It was shock. She probably didn't think far enough ahead to expect or anticipate she'd have to see Caylee's remains.

Sleuther on the side says that JB and KC have similar body language and are mirroring each other.

Dr.G says not really. She *advertiser censored* her head to the side in defiance and to process. Doesn't think that JB and KC have the same connection as before.

Another caller. New to WS - Mem2010. Asks if Dr. G has noticed KC's first reaction to remains pics. Seemed to have jumped back and held back emotion.

Dr G - She didn't expect to see this. She didn't think that far ahead. That animals would get to the body. Complete shock to he system. Most real emotion we have seen from her.

Second question - How would Dr. G would coach KC?

Dr. G - wouldn't do it. Wouldn't take a case like this for any amount of $ in the world because it wouldn't sit right with her. Has turned down cases in the past. Doesn't want to put out false information.

Tricia now discussing photos being released......

Did AZL say that would be 85% of 13-30 years? Yikes. I hope she gets way more than that.

I agree. If not 1st degree murder, then she needs CONSECUTIVE sentences for ALL the charges. The judge has seen the way she acts. I trust he will be SURE she in in jail til menopause. (Please God)

Dr. Glass,
If Casey is indeed a sociopath and indeed guilty of the premeditated murder of Caylee, is there ANYTHING (and if so, WHAT), that someone can say to her that would make her ultimately tell the REAL truth??? In other words, how do you "get" to someone like Casey.

What is Dr. Glass's and AZlawyer's opinions of key prosecution witnesses: Arpad Vass (body farm), John Bradley (computer), Cr. G (medical examiner), and Dr. Haskell (bugs).

I second this request, specifically Dr. Vass!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niceperson
Back