2011.06.12 Dr. Lillian Glass and AZLawyer on Websleuths Radio

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh man, I'm late. What time will the show be on until? What is the number to call in?

Not clear what the issues are around pictures coming out. Strickland issued an order against release, doesn't have an expiration date. JP might revoke press passes for whoever might have given pics to a foreign press.

Dr. Glass,
If Casey is indeed a sociopath and indeed guilty of the premeditated murder of Caylee, is there ANYTHING (and if so, WHAT), that someone can say to her that would make her ultimately tell the REAL truth??? In other words, how do you "get" to someone like Casey.
I'm not Dr. G but having had first hand experience. You never get to a sociopath. They feel nothing. You can't engage them as there is no one there to engage.

moo

Dr. Glass not ruling out the abuse possibility...
But something weird about George...

Dr. G - Something about George doesn't sit right with her. But she hasn't got a real handle on it. His behavior is odd.

Did AZL say that would be 85% of 13-30 years? Yikes. I hope she gets way more than that.

No prior convictions, could be possible. I've always had aggravated manslaughter in the back of my mind and was wondering if that would even be an option to select in a DP case. Like in the Scott Peterson case, I didn't think AM was an option then, or was it?

I'll have to go look that up.

MOO

Mel

Her name isn't even RIVER CRUZ..... how on earth can you say she is credible????

Tricia: "Cindy wore GA down to a Nub of a man" Exactly!

River Cruz said that she was telling the truth. Why was he having an affair with her when he should have been out looking for Caylee. She also said that he said it was an accident that snowballed. Angry that he is a married man in a crucial situation where he needed to bond with the family and he's out galavanting with RC.

No prior convictions, could be possible. I've always had aggravated manslaughter in the back of my mind and was wondering if that would even be an option to select in a DP case. Like in the Scott Peterson case, I didn't think AM was an option then, or was it?

I'll have to go look that up.

MOO

Mel

But wouldn't the check fraud count as prior convictions?

I hope so!

If kc takes the stand would a female or male be better for the cross?

AZ - if LDB does the cross the jury would see that anger come out.....anger to the point that she could hurt the child.

Chatroom question - is kc siting in a lower chair...

she's only 5'1"....she does look diminutive (sic)

AZ - some media person said an unnamed source from the DT said there were plea negotiations but they didn't work out.....don't think KC will agree to 30 years....thinks KC wants 5 years and that won't fly with SA....likely to get a conviction for aggravated manslaughter of a child 13-30 years and serve 85% of that.....HHBP likely to go on the high side of that .....he would feel obligated to go on higher end of the sentencing.

SOTS - to Dr. Glass - KC and JB ....kc pattern lean to side and sniffling ....kc and JB mirroring each mother? JB goes from side to side...kc *advertiser censored* her head to the side to process the information....also not that connection anymore....you are seeing kc's body language

New member calling asking Dr. Glass - kc response to the remains ....holding back guilt or remorse?

Dr. glass - she didn't think that far ahead....it was a shock to her system...she didn't even have a clue...the most real emotion we have seen from her....

coach kc on her reactions in the courtroom? Dr. G would not take a case like kc for any amount of money in the world....best answer possible for situation....Dr. G has turned down several cases when she didn't believe them or they were not credible...

Tricia has question for AZ - photos of Caylee skeleton could not be released to media....seen pic of Caylee body on a table and the superimposed ducttape on the face...
AZ - Judge Strickland issued a previous order no pictures of the remains.....even hair band wasn't being shown......apply to what media is doing now....Dale Earnhart but these are not being released as a public record.....HHBP did issue an order....no expiration date....

What if a foreign press ....don't have those laws in their country.....if HHBP found out who did this he could revoke the press pass.....

GA and CA were not in the courtroom when the pictures were shown.....

Dr. G- look @ GA...mr. Nice guy...ex-cop....what was that dynamic with kc...he had not boundaries with kc....LA and CA are in the room trying to get info.....GA doesn't know she she is pregnant....GA goes to the birth of Caylee like a husband would go to the birth....Dr. G doesn't know what kc said it truth or not....very promiscuous.....

something funky going on there....something is ODD X3!
River C reached out to Dr. G ...... what was he looking for while supposed to be looking for the child....what happened....GA said was an accident that snowballed....JB said this so there may be truth to that.....during horrific situation when he needed to bond with KC and CA he was out galavanting with River.....River gave him money, she was nurturing to him, got angry was she used as the ZTN - perfect teeth wears straight but curly....something does not sit right with GA....not going to throw everything away that JB said.

Didn't Casey describe Zanny long before he met River? Or not?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olalalala
Back