2011.06.12 Dr. Lillian Glass and AZLawyer on Websleuths Radio

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
AZ talking about the opening statement invisi-aha-moment :) Very diplomatic (as Tricia said, and I agree) :)

I wasn't impressed with JB's opening argument either, AZLawyer. Totally agree with you.

Did Casey have emotional issues previous to this? Did she see a doctor for emotional issues?

Good DNA on KC, Caylee, GA, LA, Jesse and across the street neighbor (?!) - all men negative for paternity re: caylee

IMO, the only thing that statement opened was a permanent jail cell for Casey.

Discussion on Caylee's paternity.......

GA, LA and JG are not Caylee's father!

ah the father's day fight, yes thank you wise old owl!

I wonder if the prosecution knows who Caylee's father is?

Who is the father. AZ says - No good ideas. Someone has heard that he was a surfer dude from San Diego but it didn't match up.

What was done with the DNA testing? Thorough DNA results on KC, LA, GA and none of them are the father.

Another call. WiseOldOwl! Re. the fight that may have happened June 15th. If the Defence puts LA or GA up, will it impeach CA.

AZ - Why would the defence want to bring up the fight? The defence won't want the fight to come. The SA won't because CA will deny it. KC will never say it happened because it will make her look guilty.

Why was LA given limited immunity. Just because he was called to come in on supenae.

Dr. G - GUILTY

AZ - GUILTY

Kimster - GUILTY (same as AZ - aggravated manslaughter)

AZ - 13 to 30 years in judges discretion.

Why not felony murder as opposed to aggravated manslaughter?

Awesome! This is a question I've asked myself.

Will the jurors have sympathy for CA after breakdown, enough to spare ICA's life?

Hi Littlemisslegal! It's awesome to hear your courtroom updates and now your voice! Great discussion :)

Littlemisslegal - great insight about GA/CA! Thank you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup
Back