2011.06.12 Dr. Lillian Glass and AZLawyer on Websleuths Radio

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm surprised Dr. Glass didn't consider that Baez and ica threw GA under the bus about the molestation. I've felt that was nothing more than a ploy by the DT and a lie by ica.
For some reason Dr. G seems to believe it.

Another caller. PinkFairy. Can't believe she got through!

How do you think GA will react on the stand once the DA starts asking him about SA?

He will get so defensive! JB won't put up with it. It will be a bloodbath. He will really lose it on the stand. JB will bait him. There may just be some truth to it and JB won't let go.

AZ - He just said "no". He seemed very controlled with his answer. Something seemed wrong with it. JB will ask him details and GA will get angry and defensive and he will turn red and seem deceptive. Guilty or innocent he will come off as deceptive.

AZ - You would think he was molesting the gas cans the way he answered those questions!

(lol - mine)

At least a third of all women have been molested---but most of them don't kill their kids. NOT A DEFENSE for ICA. JMO

I don't get that from GA at all. I think his head down before answering was his way of saying that he can't believe it's come to this. After all he has done to try to help his daughter... she has the gall to turn this on him. I guess we'll see when Baez tries to get to him, though.

Dr. G thinks when GA gets on stand it will be a "bloodbath"

JB will try to debate him

There may be some truth to it and if so JB won't let go

AZ: Very controlled when SA asked did you molest daughter, he said no

DrGL: Did you see how he looked down paused then said no

(missed a bit)

AZ: When GA is asked, whether he's innocent or guilty it's gonna come across the same way and we won't know

Good night all Hug your loved ones tight. :)

Another call. Missed the monicker.

Could KC shout out something to cause a mistrial?

Dr. G - She pretty much does what she is told and she is not likely to do that. Would she do it on purpose? No because she probably thinks that they won't convict her. Also - she fears JP. She knows that he means business so no, she wouldn't take that chance.

What will she do when he is on the stand?

She will look away. She'll look disgusted. She will show anger. It will be very coriographed (sp). He may have done something to her. When he is on the stand, really important to look at his body language.

Dr. Glass saw kc shoot the finger ....thought it was distubing and thinks the jury will pick that up....

JB appears to be over his head....@ this point OMG what have I done? Any possiblity that it would be a hung jury?

Dr. G thinks Juror #4 is the one that gives her concern.....

AZ one is having those doesn't see JB pull off an acquital....GA and LA have a way of looking like they are hiding something...she is convinced they are hiding something......just doesn't know what they are....

(missed some) Dr. G no free pass - how did you allow your daughter to get so far...without any counseling or help....

phone call from pinkfairy.....loves WS - general question ...how think GA will react on the stand once the DT gets ahold of him...

Dr. G - he will be so angry and condesending like he was before (ie:please don't disrespect me!) Jb will try to bait him....

AZ thinks GA was very controlled when SA asked him did you molest your daughter....he looked down waited a beat and then said NO.....Jb is going to ask details....GA will get angry/defensive/turn red.....

caller thinks he gets angry asked about any question...

AZ you think he would have answered about molesting the gas cans the way he responded about them.....

Caller - would kc do anything to cause a mistrial?

Dr. G doesn't think she will do that - she does what she is told by the Attys.....she fears HHBP when that woman came in and shouted and brought in front of court shaking....

How kc react while on GA stand? dirty looks/angry looks....pretty choreographed to the molestation.....lots angry.....look @ CA & GA body language ....does he look away? stutter ....body doesn't lie...

www.drlillianglass.com

new book "see something say something" about recognizing terrorists.....

Another call. Missed the monicker.

Could KC shout out something to cause a mistrial?

Dr. G - She pretty much does what she is told and she is not likely to do that. Would she do it on purpose? No because she probably thinks that they won't convict her. Also - she fears JP. She knows that he means business so no, she wouldn't take that chance.

What will she do when he is on the stand?

She will look away. She'll look disgusted. She will show anger. It will be very coriographed (sp). He may have done something to her. When he is on the stand, really important to look at his body language.

That was me :)

Thank you Dr. Glass & AZ Lawyer!!! See y'all in the morning! Wakin' up @ 8:45 for Caylee!

When George was asked that question by JA, he looked down with a trembling lip--it looked like he was trying not to cry when he answered. Not that he was lying about abusing ICA.

I thought that interesting. The body language gal on FOX said when she watched George she didn't see anything negative and thought he was totally honest when he said NO.

I'm surprised Dr. Glass didn't consider that Baez and ica threw GA under the bus about the molestation. I've felt that was nothing more than a ploy by the DT and a lie by ica.
For some reason Dr. G seems to believe it.

she has read G as bogus, which he is. he is bogus looking even when he tells the truth.

so she holds open the possibility.

its the old story of the kid crying wolf

imo

Yes. Thank you Tricia, Kimster, AZLawyer and Dr. Glass. Great insight and great discussion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papaya-salad
Back