2011.06.12 Dr. Lillian Glass and AZLawyer on Websleuths Radio

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Heh, littlemisslegal has so much cool inside info on CA and GA from court that we haven't gotten to the answer yet!

Kimster, I'm so proud of you re: the legal analysis! :great:

:floorlaugh:

I will not be a happy camper with aggravated manslaughter...not enough time served for me :(

Exactly. She would only be in her early 50's (at the oldest) when released.

LittleMissLegal calling in.

Is CA's emotional break down on stand will lead jury to rule LWOP instead of D? Spoke with CA and GA. Liked GA. Thinks CA knew that ICA is a liar. She has seen them be real people. Thinks this lady must have gone through hell with daughter.

DR. G - Thinks that CA's break down was pivotal but that still doesn't give her free pass. Why didn't she get her daughter help

Caller thinks the DA is purposefully changing her appearance.

Tricia asks what she's picking up from the jury.

She loves Juror #1 ("Virginia"). 1 or 2 that I would feel nervous about. Juror #4? I dunno. One sits on the edge of her seat. 2 that I think that would be understanding. Lots of young jurors. They look more at the monitor than at KC. They look more at JB - like oh-my-Gawd. The guy that everyone is saying is eye-candy that KC thought she could play up to doesn't seem to buy into it.

Stampedes are nuts to get in.

Dr. Glass, AZLawyer, Kimster all say kc is guilty....aggravated manslaughter.....AZ figured out 13-30 years @ HHBP's discretion...

LittleMissLegal....to Dr. Glass....CA breakdown on the stand have an effect on the jurors = much sympathy toward to kc because they have already lost one family member....
She told CA people on blogs are showing more sympathy toward her - the said TY
Lady w/dark hair talk to GA....purple sweater GA commented on his favorite color is purple....GA irons his own clothes....
Dr. G doesn't give CA a pass on allowing KC to go on with it (the ruse)

In the courtroom - what is the jury like? She loves #1 - she made up fake names - Virginia....white hair....there is one or two very nervous if they were deciding my life....the one with long hair is spacy....one that sits on edge of her seat in the first row...counselor? couple look like they would be really young but most older.....the jurors are looking @ the monitor....staring @ JB and sometimes they look @ each other and said like OMG!......there is one guy that kc even may tried to play up to...but he is like not buying any of it (my paraphrase).....

Question - Is she shooting the middle finger?

Dr. G - Very hostile. Thinks the jurors will pick up on it and it's very hostile.

All seem to agree that Lee and George both have tendency to look like they are hiding something even when you know what they are saying is the truth.

Assuming KC doesn't get on the stand, is there any hope for a hung jury.

Jury #4 is of concern. Might well affect the case.

AZ - JB won't pull of an acquital but he could get a hung jury with #4 and both LA and GA look like they're hiding something even when they might not be. People will pick it up. People want to like the father but something is off. Something is just very, very strange. Re. his comment about her not gaining weight. His comment about when she was in HS and her behind was getting heavy. You reap what you sow. How did you not send your daughter to a therapist? How did you not put some boundries up?

AZ: Don't see JB getting an acquittal, hung jury may come from GA/CA appearing to be hiding something.

Dr. G: Agree, if I am having these feelings everyone else is having these feelings. We don't want to feel that something is off...

Dr. G: Parents have been thru a tremendous amount but you reap what you sow, how do you not put some boundaries there early in her life?

When George was asked that question by JA, he looked down with a trembling lip--it looked like he was trying not to cry when he answered. Not that he was lying about abusing ICA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89
Back