2011.06.12 Dr. Lillian Glass and AZLawyer on Websleuths Radio

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tricia asking Dr. G about relationship between JB & ICA.

i can't find the number to call..

Can someone please call in and ask azlawyer her thoughts about a plea deal -- does she think the sa would totally disregard it, if ica offered one?

(760) 825-0933

Tricia: What does JB think of ICA? More than client-lawyer? What about ICA toward JB?

Dr. LG: JB got caught up in the web of her lies. Initially believed her. Some flirtation went on between them in the court room. Also flirtation with CM. Now all is business between ICA and JB (in court).

AZlawyer - JB didn't really make the right objection to the animation (that ICA's face was in it) but it's probably not enough for an appellate appeal (sp?)
Was her face actually in it? I was wondering about that! I can't believe he didn't object to that with her stupid azz'd grin in there.

moo

Was her face actually in it? I was wondering about that! I can't believe he didn't object to that with her stupid azz'd grin in there.

moo

Yup. It was the one with Caylee showing her teeth in her cute smile, with ICA kind of in the upper right of the camera with a toothy smile as well.

LOL ssejors:) I always pronounce it in my head as "si senors!" LOL

Dr G: Believes ICA is waiting to get on the stand and tell her story.

Dr. LG. Does seem like ICA is itching to tell her side of the story. Dr. LG thinks she should. Her life is on the line.

I will happily transcribe a bit but I need the link...

ETA - The show cut out on me.

Dr. LG. Does seem like ICA is itching to tell her side of the story. Dr. LG thinks she should. Her life is on the line.
THAT will be something. The biggest lie that never was!

Talking about how hostile CM comes across in court, not at all likable; JB is more pleasant, even if not competent...

Hi ynot!! :D

Question: What is your take on CM in the courtroom?

Dr. G: Disappointing. Unbelievable. Highly educated people on jury, (his demeanor) won't play well with them; unlikable. JB comes across more likable and polite.

ynotdivein (hi!) -

CM in the courtroom - what's up with his bluster?

Dr. LG. ... is disappointed in him. He's not likeable. Questioning is hostile, rather than getting answers. Strangely (my word) JB is a lot more likeable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nancydrewmom
Back