2011.06.13. HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LP says GA is going to go along with it. Maybe the whole family is going to go along and suggest enough to cause reasonable doubt.

I said all along they would do ANYTHING to save Casey!

I think JVM & guests are forgetting that the SA has not yet ended their side yet....

LP says GA is going to go along with it. Maybe the whole family is going to go along and suggest enough to cause reasonable doubt.

Yes, but like JVM pointed out, George already DENIED it on the stand. He cannot change his testimony a few days later and not be impeached.

I hate to be a wet blanket here folks but I don't think the state has given enough (or put it all together well enough...) for a murder 1 charge. I just don't. As much as I believe that Casey murdered Caylee, the jury only knows half of what I know about this case. They need more IMO.

I think JVM & guests are forgetting that the SA has not yet ended their side yet....

I hope that the state is listening to some of the feedback and maybe they will go back through with a checklist and make sure it is all there. Just sayin...

I don't think motive is a problem, when the SA gives their closing arguments KC's motives will be made perfectly clear. jmo

Why is WM so confused on dates? ICA drove her sunfire to TL's apt. She went to Blockbuster with him and stayed with him all night on the 16th through the afternoon of the 17th. TL testified they were in bed till early afternoon. He skipped school to be there with her. She started using her phone somewher2 between 11:00am and about 2:00pm.

It is now the 17th. She used TL's car to go visit her friend near Blanchard Park. It would be assumed that she didn't want to drive the Pontiac around w/Caylee in the trunk. She made up a story about her car not running and TL fell for it and loaned her his car. Why Casey found it necessary to go over there for 3 hrs would be good to know.

I don't understand how or why WM has not checked any facts about this case...yet appears irate over all of us "Not getting it".

Because she chooses not to! :maddening: She prefers to believe her made up stories!

I just have to keep believing that the SA is way to smart and they have worked on this case for a very long time....they have to know what they are doing to make sure Caylee gets the justice she deserves...

Good evening :seeya:

Nancy Grace is on now.......

:waitasec: Well, Baez is going for the molestation and George did it..I was reading LE's notes and in Robin's statements to LE she talked about Lee and George molesting Casey, no nanny, Casey using chloroform, that someone was searching blanchard park and they would not find anything there,
guy that found the body was not going to be blamed, casey upset that Baez didn't tell her about the body, that the body was in a black bag, said George was a little nuts because he lost his patrol partner he was very young then, cindy and casey got close when caylee went missing, caylee loved sunglasses and stickers, casey had crush on jose-mad when she found out jose's wife was pregnant, jose would visit late hrs to see casey, smell was a squirl, then it was pizza, letters still has 100 to flush, mailed to a third party?, dad has letters, mailed to someone else...anyway what I am trying to say here is that seems the DT is going to call Casey's ex cell mate and most of what she wrote will go agaist the defense.

Read Here:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/25605534/detail.html

LP Hasn't seen the Anthonys in years ..he doesn't know what is going on with them anymore

Bombshell tonight: Will a Death Penalty decision all come down to a bug...

or pretty close to that...lol

Bombshell tonight -

Will a DP verdict hang on a bug? Flies swarming in tot mom's trunk

Caylee's decomposing when placed in the trunk

We learn why FBI experts can't get a print off the duct tape

Drove hubs out of the bedroom so now watching Nancy too...

Good for Nancy! She won't show certain videos!

KUDOS NANCY! Blurring the bones!

Drove hubs out of the bedroom so now watching Nancy too...

Thankfully mine is following the case, plus his input is from a different point of view as far as not following day after day , month after month, year after year. He keeps it simple with a very intelligent angle.

Yes, but like JVM pointed out, George already DENIED it on the stand. He cannot change his testimony a few days later and not be impeached.

He also denied knowing about Caylee's death.

When Baez laid out his fairy tale nightmare in his opening statements... one of the many times I was total lost was the circumstances.

Under what circumstances is he claiming Caylee escaped and drowned?

Casey asleep, George supposed to be watching Caylee?

Casey getting ready, George busy, Casey supposed to be watching Caylee?

What was it?

You would think if your Dad came running in and said "Where is Caylee!" And you then found your daughter DEAD that you would remember what you were doing at the time. Which would narrow down the time.

I still haven't even heard the circumstances under which this "accident" supposedly occurred. Or the timing.

Any chance WM will be testifying for the defense??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back