2011.06.13 TRIAL Day Seventeen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad she is the one to testify about the heartshape, if anyone, this is the one the jury will believe that the outline was there.

Elizabeth Fontaine, from FBI,

Physical scientist, forensic examiner, latent prints unit.

Masters of science degree, pharmacy, U of Florida,
microbiology and chemistry
FBI certification exam
Certified July 2008, supervised for 6 month

December 2008, did you examine evidence in Caylee Anthony case?
yes, 3 pieces of duct tape.

witness recognizes some evidence packaging

did you go to effort separating these?

Q means question item, K means known item
I refer to them as Q's.
I examined them stuck together and separately.

Q62 and Q63

The glue was almost gone. There were fibers towards the end, not sticky, separated from the vinyl

were you given a history of where it was found

On the remains and in an area that was periodically submerged under water.

Objection overruled because she's an expert and is allowed to use "hearsay"

Due to environment I would not expect to see latent prints but I process the evidence regardless of expectation.

Were you able to find any latent fingerprints?
No I was not

Did you note something that you did see?
Yes

Objection overruled.

What did you see?
It was on Q63. An outline of a heart appeared on one of the corners of that piece of duct tape.

I was using an alternate light source

(It continues but I lost the sound now)

I LUV this witness.

So happy that the heart sticker is being addressed!

I'd have to look at the video again to be 100% certain but it looked like Casey walked in (her usual chipper self when the jury is not present). She immediately started talking to CM. CM and ICA were sitting next to each other at that point. CM eventually moved over one chair (I guess to allow JB to sit next to ICA) but JB didn't sit in the chair immediately. That's when ICA gave CM the 'comer here' finger. He was sitting too far away to have those special talks.

IMO

Well, ok then. Ewwwwww. Yeah. Just ewwwwwww.

ETA: Do you have a link to the video?

removed by force? omg did she pull the baby's hair out???????????

Maybe the duct tape pulled it out. Perhaps moving poor Caylee's dead body from place to place, some hair was pulled out if tape stuck to other items in the process.

I've said it before, but these young women remind ME what the admittedly very bright Caylee could have done with her life.
It makes me sick to think about it. RIP Caylee.

Casey also had the opportunity to finish school, go to college, have a career make something of her life. Casey had supportive parents and a place to live. Casey chose to drop out of school and study at Fusion college and make lying her career.

Caylee appeared to be a bright child and her opportunities and her life were taken from her. If I start thinking about everything she is missing out on in life I will cry.

Help me out, guys...was this sticker residue found on the tape attached to the skull, or the tape found near where the hand bones were located?

Wow! This lady is smart as hades and she explains things well. :rocker:

Ms. Fontaine is a great expert witness. So upbeat, descriptive, articulate and I think that the jury will definitely take her testimony as FACT. Especially about the heart sticker on the duct tape.

I SOOO wish she had photographed this when the heart shape was still there.

I hate the talk about the heart sticker. It makes me cry. My Gosh! How could you do that!!!!???? It makes me grit my teeth at ICA Ugh :(

A111111111111111.jpg

I'd have to look at the video again to be 100% certain but it looked like Casey walked in (her usual chipper self when the jury is not present). She immediately started talking to CM. CM and ICA were sitting next to each other at that point. CM eventually moved over one chair (I guess to allow JB to sit next to ICA) but JB didn't sit in the chair immediately. That's when ICA gave CM the 'comer here' finger. He was sitting too far away to have those special talks.

IMO

:puke:

Excellent witness, very confident in herself.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member