2011.06.13 TRIAL Day Seventeen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually wouldn't put it past KC to have worn plastic gloves just because she thought that she was going to outsmart LE!

I disagree. If she was smart enough to do that then she wouldn't have put a heart shaped sticker on the tape which could be linked back directly to her.

ICA does not like this Elizabeth Fontaine. AT ALL. Nasty, condescending looks as this eloquent witness speaks about the heart evidence.

A111111111111111.jpg

It looks like CM is sleeping in this picture! Love it! IMOO MOO etc.

Not on the tape itself. The residue from the sticker was there and the sticker found elsewhere at the scene when recovering the body.

Am I allowed to tell you that? :waitasec:

Yes, because all that was already brought up in trial. I just forgot. Thanks.

That's ok...I did understand what I said even though you did not. I am sure that the jury knew exactly what I saying and also any others who may be watching.

OH my....questioning the chain of custody? Sorry, I don't think any of the cops put a heart sticker on the evidence...

Why does Baez always ask questions that a witness could not possibly answer, (sigh)

Time for meaningless, non-point-based questioning. What in the world difference would chain of custody issues mean at this point? Leave us not forget, friends, that JB insists GA did all of this -- even though he hasn't specified how yet, but I supposed (cringe) that we will hear it from him in his case -- and because he insists that ICA had nothing to do with t, what in the world is the point of questioning this evidence? :furious:

:cow:

Help me out, guys...was this sticker residue found on the tape attached to the skull, or the tape found near where the hand bones were located?

MK, it was found on one of the pieces which was over the mouth area.

So where did we get the photo with the shorter piece of duct tape tha HAS a RED HEART sticker on it? I am confused... Why is that duct tape piece not (appearing to be) 6-8 inches long?

I think that is just to show where the sticker was on the tape, since she just said the residue was on the corner. I have no idea about the size and why it is showing smaller than what would be expected.

So, before this the jury didn't know anything about a heart shaped sticker?

If she had deviated from proper lab protocol for her position then it would have been an issue so she was correct to move on.

I get that, I just wish there was some "actual" physical evidence of some sort that actually shows this heart sticker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
documentaryh