2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess CA & GA realize they got more bang for their buck with their tats than KC did. I think KC must have gotten the cheapest he could do.

so, the killer likes needles.. thats good cause the state might just give her a permanent one....:truce:

(myself, i cant stand needles) i was giving blood once and the "tech" hd blood shooting all over the mall area all over the place and on my nice white shirt

They didn't even bring in a plant guy? I thought that would have been important...I guess bugs are more important.

It looks like 16 and 17 notice Geraldo. That's where there eyes are looking that way but I can't be sure.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:31 PM

Enough with these sidebars, they are longer than the actual questioning!

What is wrong with these media people?

Do you guys think this tattoo was Casey's goodbye to Caylee?by Jessica Steck/WESH.com at 3:29 PM

I think it's KC's way of saying "Now I'm living the beautiful life."

And where did ICA get the money for this tat?

Finally the Photobucket pics!!

Sorry if I am late but I'm working and this thread is moving very fast today. Thanks for all of the updates from everyone :)

Who she hurt was Caylee, her 'precious grandchild' . She has done her best since day one to obstruct the investigation into what happened to this helpless little child, who may have been terribly abused and then murdered. The fact that the murderer is her own daughter is beside the point. Either she is there to find out what happened to Caylee and see that justice is served, or she's not. She is not.
I hope she is charged with obstruction and perjury when this is done. She has sold out the memory of her grandchild, for self preservation and protection of the murderer.
She knows ICA is guilty of murder. Hence all the lies..

I understand your passion-she may have hurt the memory of her grandchild, but her grandchild will never feel pain again because her mother killed her on June 16.

I think Cindy has been punished enough. At the end of the day, she did not kill her grandchild and she was woman enough to hunt down her daughter...not just hunt her down but to call LE. That is how much she loved Caylee. To me, that is the action that counts the most.

HLN continues to say that the journal was written in 2008 even though, it hasn't been proven yet has it?

It was proven that the journal was not written in the year it stated in the journal iirc it was not yet released at the date written in the journal... so therefore the date couldn't be correct. So most just assume that it was 2008. Did that make any sense. lol?

DT storms away from sidebar - state still there (appears they are waiting fro DT to come back) - they are back sidebar continues

Does anyone know if the money she stole from Amy paid for the tattoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member