2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohp, here comes the last witness back again. Go get 'im, Witness!

Ut oh. JB getting testy with LDB in open court.

Baez seems to infer when cross examining that each witness is guilty of something!

Don't ya know that anybody the crossed ICA's path did something wrong or is guilty of something or knows something more than they are telling....everybody but ICA. Yep, that is how he works his cross examinations.

Did LDB just roll her eyes at JB when they were talking (right before she sat down)?

Stop the witness before she leaves the floor."by judgeperrysays via twitter at 12:59 PM

She will not give him more than "vicinity". He is trying to say the sticker came from a kid at the school.

JB's reasoning is a child walking home from school found Caylee and placed a sticker on her mouth? Should a child find a dead body in the woods I am pretty certain he/she would go screaming home and the police would have been called immediately. (I guess he is saying that the sticker was just found on the ground and was never on Caylee)

Last witness returning to stand per JB request to be questioned about evidence LDB was just about to introduce.

Baez is asking about an elementary school in relation to heart sticker testimony? I do not know where he is going with this.

I think he is trying to say that kids do art work in school and one of their papers drifted into the woods. IMO.

Has anyone in the legal profession here EVER seen such a pathetic attempt at lawyering? Ever?

She was so close to being gone too....sucks to be her!!

I'm more interested in the single heart sticker backing that was kept in a yellow box.

I noticed it was laid on top of an envelope addressed to Caylee. I'd like to know the rest of the contents af THAT box because it looks like a memory box type of thing.

I have baptismal certificates, locks of hair, first teeth etc in similar boxes for my children.

THAT would seal the deal for me (nah, the deal was sealed on day 31)

I have baby shoes, a pacifier, and her first glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste