2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like JB wants to lead the witness' down the mythical paths he wants the jury to hear but because of the prosecution's objections and the witness' reluctance to testify to anything they can't be sure of his plans are frequently foiled.

I would really like to see where he is going with some of these witness' because I can't figure out what these objected to questions are about. :waitasec:

JA is laughing at the SA table. And the witness is smiling as she's coming BACK in.

Did LDB just roll her eyes at JB when they were talking (right before she sat down)?

I know I did. I'm sure she did. I am surprised she hasn't thrown something at JB.

#CaseyAnthony Juror 16 just whispered something to 17 after Baez said "no furthur questions." 17 smiled.

by bobkealing via twitter at 12:58 PM

JB doesn't make sense to me. I think Judge Perry has had all he can take of the DT

You're making a huge mistake here, JB. Should have just let it go.

I think it looks really bad and it really bugs me when the prosecution tries to put something over on the defense. Why try to introduce a picture in evidence after the witness leaves the stand!

#CaseyAnthony Baez said he wanted a chance to question this witness about new evidence state wanted to introduce. Judge is allowing.by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:01 PM

#CaseyAnthony Sounds like Baez is heading in direction of claiming sticker could have come from student headed to nearby elementary school
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:57

if that is true can I now fall down and laugh endlessly? really??? actually I don't know whether to thud or laugh..

I think I will thud while laughing!

OMG is he insinuating a schoolkid put the sticker on the murder weapon??

Which is ridiculous in and of itself because school wasn't in session when Caylee was placed in the woods.

FWIW I looked and the last time .37 stamps were used was in 2005. Sorry if that's been mentioned missed the first 45 min of todays testimony.

What a waste of time. I thought JB had more to say about that piece of evidence.

Item KB isn't in because JB objected....and not he wants it in! Obnoxious.

The judge seems to have stopped protecting JB from his ineptitude in front of the jury. Yeah!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member