2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey did laundry "once in a while". Why does that not surprise me?

I am in an alternate universe I think...

because I think CA is doing well on the hairs....

and I do not see her throwing GA under the bus at all.

moo

Her testimony could get not just someone but ICA the DP. I understand she doesn't want that on her shoulders. She is however gratuitously mentioning casually George did this GA did that... my mother had some brown hair my hair was longer and on and on... she is bending things a bit. IMHO:twocents:

BBM - For some reason, that does not seem to apply to all things Anthonys.
JMO

Personally I do not find a person a victim who tries to clean up the evidence of any crime even your own child's. Further, you are not a victim to me if LEO ask for a sample of hair and you give them the wrong brush and a baseball weilding Gramma does not look like a victim to me. I have empathy for her loss of her grandchild....I wish she cared more for Caylee than the murdering piece of scum that killed the baby.

Well I think it's telling that she's saying the first time she ever saw the Big Trouble shirt was in her depo and that she never saw it in the house. It means ICA bought that shirt on purpose and didn't show her mom.

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF CINDY ANTHONY BY LDB:

ICA glancing at CA.

When Caylee's body was found, she was in L.A. and was not present when the search warrant was executed on their home.

ICA writing notes to JB

On July 3rd she noticed Teddy was missing.

She had not seen the Winnie the Pooh blanket since the end of May.

Regarding July 2008 - she had the same hair style in the jail videos as she had for the past 6 months to a year. Her hair was longer. She cuts her hair every three weeks. She grew it out in the winter months and it was past her shoulder around Christmas time. She had longer hair in 2006. In 2002 she started putting hair color on. Prior to that, she highlighted strands of her hair. During 2004-2008 she continued to color her entire hair.

She was shown Exhibit 2 - a photo of Caylee in a green sundress.

ICA whispering to JB

She believes the photo was taken in the first couple of months of 2008. She had trimmed Caylee's hair but had not processed it ever.

Regarding ICA's hair, she started doing different things to her hair after Caylee was born. She started cutting it shorter and once in a while she would highlighted or colored it. ICA's natural hair color is brown.

She was shown a photo of ICA and Caylee. It was taken in the beginning of 2007.

ICA whispering to JB and DS.

Photo was marked as Exhibit 314.

Caylee's second birthday was 8/9/07.

(Cindy looking on the verge of crying)

LDB showing CA page 497 of her deposition - lines 1 thru 6.

(JB and ICA looking at monitor)

JB OBJECTION as no question pending. LDB using the depo as to determine when the picture was taken. OVERRULED.

CA asked if she recalled the photo being taken around Caylee's second birthday.

JB - OBJECTION as LEADING - NO IMPEACHMENT YET - OVERRULED.

She recalled stating that the photo was taken around Caylee's second birthday.

LA usually keeps his hair short - he would shave his hair down to the smallest of the electric trimmers. It would never get more than an inch long and he has never processed his hair.

Her mother lives in Mt Dora. She believes her mom was in the Sunfire, but couldn't say when the last time was.

She stated that she and George drove the Sunfire a lot.

Her mother has not had hair longer than her shoulder in the past 10 years - brown, blonde, grey, white.

Regarding CA's brothers, she doesn't think they have been in the Sunfire, but it is possible her oldest brother could have. He has very short blond hair.

In 2008 she recalled black duct tape and blue and possibly silver. She doesn't really use it, but she did use the black to wrap the no trespassing signs. The duct tape was all kept in the garage. It was not their duct tape used at the Kid Finders command center.

Did she recall making a statement that duct tape from your house was used at the command center. She did not recall that, but could have. She was shown page 570 - line 13 of her 2005 depo. She remembered GA telling her about putting a piece of duct tape on the gas can. Then, 512 - line 24 - she again recalled using duct tape at the command center, but didn't know its origin.

She was shown Q-T which was a photo of a poster at the Kid Finders event.

(JB shaking his head)

She was shown Q-Z which was a photo of similar canvas items they had purchased and had at the home. The bottom item looked like what they used in Caylee's room for her stuffed animals. The top item she wasn't sure of because the size is blurred out.

She was shown Q-Z and exhibit 29 from her deposition. She agreed they were identical. She agreed that the top item was similar to one she had in her home. Item marked as Exhibit 315 with no objection by JB.

She agreed the top canvas bag was something they had in their home. At one point it was in their shed, she then put it in the garage on one of the shelves in the laundry area. That was where she last saw it. It had been 8 or 9 months prior to summer 2008 since she had looked at it.

The bottom item she used in Caylee's room until they received another one that looked like a tree. At that point, the canvas bag was put in the garage area.

She recalled saying in her 2009 depo that the last time she saw that was in Caylee's room, but she had forgotten that they had taken it out and put the tree-like one in. She also recalled saying that it was no longer in Caylee's bedroom after the police executed their search warrant.

She was shown Exhibit 290 - a photo showing the laundry area in the garage. She circled where the canvas bags were located. They stored items they didn't want to get dusty in a trash bag.

She was shown Exhibit 291 - a close up of 290 and agreed the canvas bags would have been stored in either of the garbage bags on the shelf.

She was shown another item and said it showed a bag containing the plastic balls found in a ball pit.

She was then shown Exhibit 13. It is a photo of Caylee and ICA. The first time she had ever seen the shirt was during her depo.

(CA sniffling - ICA stoic)

She usually did the laundry. GA and ICA occasionally did it. She does not ever remember seeing the pink shirt or this photo until July of 2009.

No further questions.

Mid afternoon recess until 3:00

Cuz they've been married 4ever & have run outta convo topics?

I agree - seems like a strange thing to mention to your spouse.

Because they had just gotten it back from the police and the little cap was missing, he covered the hole with duct tape. If they had not gotten it back from police he probably would never have mentioned it.

She just did that thing with her mouth when she lies, GA does the same thing.

I actually think this is very effective - all the evidence leads to ICA - Cindy never seeing the shirt - that is on Caylee with Casey, is just neat as a bow IMHO.

CA getting a bit emotional at the plastic balls from the ball pit in the shed picture.

LDB may i have a moment Your Honor?

witness views number 13 in evidence. image of photo of ICA and Caylee. Caylee in Bgi trouble comes in small packages shirt. CA saying first time she saw that shirt was during her deposition.

is it fair to say you have never seen that shirt at your house?

I have never seen that shirt

Wow, I didn't realize Cindy had never seen that shirt! Interesting fact...

She lied about that shirt. She did all the laundry I am sure and she saw it and probably bought it.

The fact that Casey is not upset and looks happy is an indication to me that Cindy is saying the 'right' thing for the DT. Oh and no objections from JB, another sign, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty7