2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she'll say KFN brought over the trash bags with the yellow twist ties too.........

Well, she's lying about the duct tape and the laundry bag.IMO she is bending over backward for the killer.

How is she lying about the laundry bag- she said that she owned both of them and first stored one in the shed and one in Caylee's room, but in the summer of 2008, they were in the garage. I think she was good on this fact..
Please explain if I am wrong..

I love love love how LDB just said "execution" (in reference to a search, but... mmwwahhahhhahhahaaaa)

eta: both a reminder of what ICA did to CAYLEE, and what may very well happen to ICA!

My Mom is at work and just emailed this to me:

"Cindy (and Lee) caught the ball Jose has been throwing for years
".

OT Mom is a day one follower on another forum but when she is at work I send her updates if I am home to do so.

BBM Interesting. Casey told Mark Hawkins she had something important to tell him after she had been arrested. She said she told her mother and Lee. Casey set this all up! (i.e., throwing George under the bus - I wonder if he will go along with it to save his daughter.)

I think she is iffy on the duct tape is because she knows the SA wants her to say she had seen it or used it. It is supposed to be the murder weapon and she cannot admit it for her own sanity. George will clear it up with the duct tape. He cannot say he never saw it. It was on his beloved gas can.

CA knows KC is not getting off and will be punished for murdering Caylee. She's trying to spare her daughter getting the needle at this point. This is understandable... it doesn't mean we have to like it.

I don't feel remotely sorry for Cindy Anthony ... she is an enabler of the first order. Lady, your granddaughter was left to rot in a swamp and be dismembered by animals and who else had the motive to kill her???? WAKE UP, CINDY!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

I don't know if it means anything but I didn't see CA's lawyer in the courtroom.

Laundry bag is missing from garage. Right? That is big! Cindy is so nervous. She knows this is it and she is so torn.

(BBM)
Wow....People were for once being fair & kind to CA when she first testified.
I would die if I had to walk in Cindy's shoes.

She may seem reluctant but I see that shes being honest.
I can only imagine how she must feel providing the final nails to her daughters coffin.

I thaught we were'nt allowed to be ugly to family victims?? :twocents:

While I hear people expressing shock, disbelief, and disappointment, I don't hear anything "ugly" being said - what am I missing?

Can someone explain to all of us who don't get it what exactly it is that Cindy is lying about???

CA knows ICA is guilty and knows she will be convicted but she does not want her to get the DP. I don't blame her. IMO

But she can work to save her daughter in the penalty phase. This is the guilt phase and she needs to be truthful! She shouldn't want ICA to be found not guilty because she knows she is gulity.

Caylee was left to rot and be chewed on by animals. She deserves a grandmother who loves her enough to be truthful. Lord knows she didn't have a mother who loved her.

Don't feel bad SuziQ ... you are NOT the only one ...

Many people gave Cindy the "benefit of the doubt" ...

But for ME ... NO MORE, Cindy !! NO MORE !!

It's about Justice for Caylee ... NOT Justice for ICA !!! :banghead:

Me too. I actually felt sorry for that woman. She can beg for her life in the penalty phase and that I would understand. Telling 'mistruths' now just denies justice for Caylee.

Oh man, the bag was in the garage! Now I more than ever believe Caylee was bagged in the trunk backed in!

OMG! I didn't even think of this - Wow. The day she borrowed the shovel and backed the car in... I remember now. Good point.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member