2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does CA seem to have the same tone in her voice she did when she was telling the world about the rotting pizza in the trunk?

CA showing extreme nervousness with touching all areas of her face, squeezing her lips, sticking fingers in mouth.

Wow....People were for once being fair & kind to CA when she first testified.
I would die if I had to walk in Cindy's shoes.

She may seem reluctant but I see that shes being honest.
I can only imagine how she must feel providing the final nails to her daughters coffin.

I thaught we were'nt allowed to be ugly to family victims?? :twocents:

Do you think GA is agreeable to this?

Reports from people inside courtroom say GA has been angry and isolated. The first two weeks of trial, CA and GA seemed close holding hands, ect. That changed after CA testified. Magpie at HinkeyMeter wrote about this.

she is not defending casey.. .this is about hair length and processing...

she drove it home imhoo (based on what the jury has heard already)

Well, she's lying about the duct tape and the laundry bag.IMO she is bending over backward for the killer.

Ohhhhh..............her memory has gotten better. ppppffffffffffffttttttttttttt.

My Mom is at work and just emailed this to me:

"Cindy (and Lee) caught the ball Jose has been throwing for years".

OT Mom is a day one follower on another forum but when she is at work I send her updates if I am home to do so.

Her memory has gotten better over time. Please someone tell me just how that happens. I'd like to have some of that. MOO

I feel like I'm going to be sick, I just can not believe what I'm hearing. She wants her lying, murdering daughter back home.
Poor Caylee

I am DISGUSTED.

I want LDB to publish a HUGE photo of Caylee in that courtroom right now.

Sorry, but I don't think the jury will buy that CA's memory has substantially "improved" over the years.

Wait did she just get back on the truthful wagon with the whitney bags?

I need to find out what Cindy does or takes to make her memory better over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13