2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy don't throw Caylee under the bus, be honest! :maddening:

remember guys... Cindy is walking a fine line here for impeachment..

she has to go with her previous depo answers...

I trust LDB that she will straighten it all out. I further trust (based on CA's look at casey from tweets in the courtroom) that she is not sipping on koolaide.

she is DONE with that beverage I think...

moo...

BBM

And there in lies the problem, she's trying to change her answers...............

Welcome back CA, wondered when you would show up again (and prayed that you wouldnt). Im disgusted.

#CayleeAnthony most jurors showing no reaction so far. Poker faces today.by bobkealing via twitter at 1:31 PM

Wish we knew if Casey and Cindy were texting one another in the courtroom...

I always worried that having Cindy as one of their main witnesses might backfire, but not in this way...I can't tell if she is doing this on purpose or not...

Our pretty girl-

Caylee.jpg

LDB needs to publish a photo of CAYLEE in that courtroom right now. Find any excuse to publish a Caylee pic. Make CA FACE CAYLEE!

Yeah I only thought duct tape came in silver.............guess I was mistaken.
Comes in about 20 colours. On movie sets different cables are taped down with different colours so the techies know at a glance where the audio cables etc are.

Cindy can plead I don't recall ALL day long. They have her statements and depositions from when her memory was perhaps clearer.

Can someone explain to me what is going on with Cindy? Why do you all think she is covering for Casey and stuff? I don't understand probably because I didn't follow the deposition.

BBM & I agree.

But, I just want Cindy to remember that her daughter destroyed her grand-daughter. Her defenseless, little grand-daughter.

I don't disagree, but could you say for certain you wouldn't yourself be conflicted as well? As stated earlier, a mother's love should be unconditional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phonekace14