2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did CA just utter a cuss word starting with F as she looks down and scratched her head???

So the question remains: Is GA going to flip also and fall on the sword for that empty shell of a human being?

Better not. These two lie too much and the SAO is going after them for perjury at the least...careful there CA your *advertiser censored** is on the line too.

I am so mad at cindy - this stinks! The jury is going to have doubt by the way she is testifying

At work - this thread is terribly confusing to read. Some people are saying her testimony is to the point, others are saying it's now completely on behalf of ICA. So confused at wo what is actually going on.

What the hell? JB interrrupts to say "Just to let ya know, we have no objections at this time." :waitasec:

HUH?

Chasing Halos is gonna have to take a time out. :banghead:

images

I am in an alternate universe I think...

because I think CA is doing well on the hairs....

and I do not see her throwing GA under the bus at all.

moo

Your feed might be behind? They are on the duct tape now?

#CaseyAnthony Cindy says they used a canvas laundry bag for Caylee's stuffed animals and kept it by her bedby amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:29 PM

The temperature in the courtroom seems to be rising....me thinks the SA is going to pull it all out. They seem to be ramping up.

remember guys... Cindy is walking a fine line here for impeachment..

she has to go with her previous depo answers...

I trust LDB that she will straighten it all out. I further trust (based on CA's look at casey from tweets in the courtroom) that she is not sipping on koolaide.

she is DONE with that beverage I think...

moo...

It just concerns me that her demeanor today is totally different from when she testified before, and similar to how she sounded in the taped interviews. Add that to the fact that her testimony is contradicting her prior statements...

It seems to me that Caylee was like CA's daughter, as well as ICA. And she should be there for Caylee.

incredibly different and it is VERY noticable!

Whoa!!! Did you see JB little smirk? Right after he said they have no objections to this photo at this time, the camera went to zoom in on ICA again but did you see his smirk? Who was he smirking at?

I am .... .... SPEECHLESS?!?$@%#()&#%(*#QU??? As a human this disgustes me! As the mother of a murdered 2 year-old, I am just...outraged! SDJFALDSSIttingonmyhandsnow

I think she's doing fine, trying to tell the truth. You can't imagine how hard this is for a parent who knows their testimony will destroy their child.

BBM & I agree.

But, I just want Cindy to remember that her daughter destroyed her grand-daughter. Her defenseless, little grand-daughter.

Notice how much longer Cindy's answers are this time in reference to LDB's questions...Cindy is now back in cover code...long, confusing answers...Anthony word salad.

Will never forget the Pizza. Never Cindy. Not even when you were crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper