2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think someone linked the SA to the signaling tape by CA?? I think they knew she was going to skip ship to the DT.

I'm sorry but, I have never seen so many people, step over a murdered toddler to help a sociopath. It's a real shame (IMO)

OMG ... I knew it ! It appears as though Cindy is back to her "old self" and "old tricks" again. Cindy is playing BOTH SIDES HERE !

Remember -- during Saturday's testimony, the cameraman caught Cindy on camera "signaling" !

And I thought CA was here for Caylee . . . she is in Court for ICA . . . :maddening:

Missed that -- what was she signaling??

Awfully dangerous putting her back on the stand I think.

CAYLEE - Cindy -- we are here for CAYLEE - praying she comes around to her granddaughter.

Let's get George up there. Johnny on the spot will let you know about that duct tape Linda, he is probably biting the inside of his cheek bloody.

teh's not a bit surprised...........nope not a bit. The "old CA'.........

I swear teh...I want to throttle her...in a friendly Bless you heart southern way. WTH is she doing....she is craazeee. CooCoo for Cocoa Puffs.

interesting GEORGE used the car and he told me about the duct tape HE put on the gas can.. How's that bus lookin' George?

I hope she's declared a hostile witness.

DAMN IT CINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop it!!!!!!!

She's throwing GA under the bus by saying she and GA would drive the sunfire.

I suppose if CA and GA drove the sunfire at any time, that could explain why their hair could be in the car at any time.

(ie, NOT just b/c GA stole the car from ICA and drove it around with caylee in the trunk KWIM?)

Why on earth would George inform Cindy if he put a square of duct tape on a gas can or not!

ICA should bow down to the master. CA is a much better liar than her daughter.

It's easy to see where Casey gets her ease of just throwing things out there on the fly ^i^

Just as I figured...CA still supporting her precious KC...never mind Caylee, Cindy doesn't want the truth about Caylee...she just wants KC!

I haven't understood the outpouring of sympathy for her recently. She has done so much in the past and she's still doing it. JMO

When will I learn? Everytime I stick up for CA and express sympathy for her, I end up with egg on my face. Sheesh.

I am in an alternate universe I think...

because I think CA is doing well on the hairs....

and I do not see her throwing GA under the bus at all.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member