2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods are being generous with us today because they are all in a meeting trying to figure out what to do with "US" if we get unruly during JB's case in chief. I for one am getting it all out today because I want to be here even though mute will be my friend.

One very simple thing to remember :

If you tell the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH, and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH in the BEGINNING ... and ALL THE TIME ... you will always be CONSISTENT with your responses !

There is no need to say : :innocent: "I don't know" ... :innocent:"I don't remember" ....

(a big shrug of shoulders ... a big facial gesture ... look up ... look down ... "make signals" ...)

I don't agree with that at all. Some of us don't have perfect memories and some of us have memories that are significantly affected by trauma. I don't trust my short-term memory at all - it is faulty at best. If I thought someone was gunning for me, I'd be very reluctant to commit to an answer specifically because I don't trust my own memory or that person's intentions. Also, those of us who really want to tell the truth are sometimes afraid to state something as fact when we're just not sure how reliable our memory is. JMO.

I don't believe Cindy is lying. She is walking a fine line because she knows what was said in previous depositions. IMO the Prosecution should have laid this all out for the jury with Cindy, George and Lee. At the beginning of this they were hoping against hope that Caylee was still alive. They were believing Casey's lies because they couldn't bring themselves to consider that their beloved Caylee was dead let alone grasp the possibility that Casey could have killed her own daughter. They've seen and heard a lot of evidence in the past 3 years and have come a long way to get to what they believe today. Saying this to the jury would certainly explain some of their answers now.

I would imagine there are times that Casey's family wonders how many lies they've been told by Casey long before Caylee was even born.

Huh, GA sure went to a lot of trouble to cover up an accident with a murder..making a command center and all.

And him being an ex LE officer why would he use the tape to put up posters that he wrapped around his grandaughter head. Makes no sense at all IMO

BBM

oh gal, I understand. Actually, and I've given this a great deal of thought, I believe KC is heavily, heavily medicated. I don't see how any sane person could sit there for even one minute and listen to this.

Or she doesn't care. I don't think someone who murder a child is that sentimental.

Is the state going to rest, now?? If so, I don't think Caylee will get the justice she deserves.

I don't agree with that at all. Some of us don't have perfect memories and some of us have memories that are significantly affected by trauma. I don't trust my short-term memory at all - it is faulty at best. If I thought someone was gunning for me, I'd be very reluctant to commit to an answer specifically because I don't trust my own memory or that person's intentions. Also, those of us who really want to tell the truth are sometimes afraid to state something as fact when we're just not sure how reliable our memory is. JMO.

Well i dont think id forget anything about the worst days of my life!
It would be etched in my mind forever.

JB needs to back up and give LDB some space.

Yeah. He is all up in her personal bubble. I hate when others invade my personal bubble especially if I don't like or don't know them well.

I think they made a deal, say what you want just get my daughter out of the death penalty. imo

Boy, did they ever say that to the wrong Atty!
She has committed Attorney Assisted Suicide with this guy...

The FBI lady this morning was doing the same thing. I think the mods have been on vacation today.:innocent:

we are not on vacation... we are allowing GENEROUS LEEWAY IN DISCUSSION ON BOTH SIDES OF THE PLATE. Please remember not to bash and please remember that both sides of discussion are allowed. Do not attack the poster... address the post. ((caveat: vacation: what is that?))

CA employment records from Gentiva (stipulation) signed by ICA
timecard history rpt

Respectfully, and I truly mean respectfully: There are like 4 pages of posts about the clothing size of children we know. Makes it hard to follow the courtroom. lol, I remember us doing the same thing about the Disney dress, but it is making it hard to follow this trial thread.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member