2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JP read a note from the jury asking to see exhibit 313. Believed to be the heart-shaped sticker.

GA was the keeper of the duct tape, not Cindy. She could be being honest. I don't think she would purposely throw ICA under the bus and say yep we had the tape and we kept it right next to the laundry hampers if it wasn't true...

The winnie the pooh blanket missing in May is huge imo! Kept in the trunk I bet. Again ties to Casey not George. I believe she died in that trunk.

Jury wants to see the heart sticker photo, said they did not see it. They want the poster board to pass around.

Other Jury Question....

"During deliberations...will we get a typed list of all exhibits?"

HHJP (to attorneys): We can...how do you want to handle?

Question, has the prosecution brought up the tattoo that KC got while Caylee was missing?

Exhibit lists should be provided.

What is exhibit 313 again?

Jury wanting to see exhibit 313 - the heart shaped sticker evidence. The one with the puffy sticker on the cardboard found @ the crime scene.

Hmmmmm...

At work - this thread is terribly confusing to read. Some people are saying her testimony is to the point, others are saying it's now completely on behalf of ICA. So confused at wo what is actually going on.

Differing points of view. Hang in there, it will come clear to all of us what is happening,

The jury is asking about how they will see evidence during deliberations. They are specifically asking to see 313. Not sure what that was.

Does the question indicate the Jury has been discussing the case on break?

Anyone else notice how almost every time they publish a picture of Caylee, ICA turns to whisper to whoever is sitting next to her?
(The third pic is of another whisper just after a pic of Caylee was displayed).

Attachments

• whisper caylee pic.png
    whisper caylee pic.png
    112.7 KB · Views: 63
  • whisper caylee pic 2.png
    whisper caylee pic 2.png
    126 KB · Views: 61
  • another whisper from ica after pic of caylee.png
    another whisper from ica after pic of caylee.png
    204.3 KB · Views: 69
i think Casey needs to wear her hair down during the defense case - it softens her.

I'm not sure since I can't see this, but I wonder if this trial has brought Cindy right back to the edge. It was easy to come off as a grieving grandmother in the beginning, but I think all of the testimony has showed her just how bad this was, that it was a murder and Casey was the one who did it. She may not have been in court for some of it, but I guarantee she and George were watching what they could from home. I think she is nearing that territory she cannot go into, the one had that her covering for Casey for three years until six weeks before the trial started. I think CA is cracking, and when people are under a lot of stress, then tend to go back to old habits. I think that is what she is doing now. I won't go as far to say that she's right back on the DT's side, however.

Once again, Aedrys, my fellow Veronica Mars fan friend, you have unknowingly calmed me down.
Thank you:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members