2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, did he say she got the tattoo June 8th? BEFORE Caylee died? Tell me I heard that wrong!

Do not know as HLN is showing a freaking commercial!!!:banghead:

Gotta love a memorial tat...especially when it is placed on a part of the body that the person doing the remebering can't really see! :loser:

RR

PPL that have memorial tattoos get crosses with a name or even the childs face or name not Bella Vita if the Vita has gone out of the child!

HHJP: Approach the side bar....he did not sound like a happy camper.

JB fights everything for the worst reasons. considering what the tatt said, a good defense attorney woulda tried to swing it as she was SOOOOO crushed at losing her daughter in the drowning accident that she immortalised her tiny little life with a tattoo..

yet he fights it, because he is not putting on a good defense IMO

Did we ever find out about the missing dot in the third starburst?? I wonder if she ASKED to leave it off? anyone know?

I feel quite sure CA knows the difference between electrical tape and duct tape. I sometimes wonder if she is evasive on purpose.

Love your siggie. Maybe the caption for Casey's laughing photos should say 'my dp trial is so entertaining'. Casey is unreal.

hahaaaaaaaaaa shes pretending to read but looking up and prolly over at her tatoo "X" friend

They have to ask him what bella vita means!!!!

Seeing thsi tattoo makes me realize that ICA never thought she was going to be caught, or just maybe didn't think in general that she would get a tattoo and think nobody would see this and wonder when I say my child has been missing... god I just cannot get into her head (which I am thankful for of course)

Wonder how nice that big old honkin' tattoo is going to look once ICA grows to the size Misty Croslin has grown to in Lowell in the last year?

Classy.

did I miss the Photobucket images?? what happened? why didn't we SEE them?

JB fights everything for the worst reasons. considering what the tatt said, a good defense attorney woulda tried to swing it as she was SOOOOO crushed at losing her daughter in the drowning accident that she immortalised her tiny little life with a tattoo..

yet he fights it, because he is not putting on a good defense IMO

Love your siggie photos too. I just covered up the middle ones and compared her first to the last. Wow. Her face has changed..

He said she got the tattoo July 2nd 2008.

My hat's off to Mrs Drane Burdick and her team...she really painted a story and ended with showing the jury that Casey got a tattoo depicted what she thought she would lead after killing her daughter "A BEAUTIFUL LIFE".

She should ask for a refund on that ugly tattoo. It's so badly done.

But that's OK. I'm sure she'll have aaaalllll kinds of time on her hands for getting some new ones, with an old Bic pen and potato peels behind bars.

Maybe a lovely tear drop under her eye? Or "LIFE" and "DEATH" on her knuckles? I hear that's the new look for Spring 2012 to be worn with a lot of orange, or stripes.

How about Sleeves?

You're going to get a tattoo to remember your daughter by, but won't even give her a decent funeral?

Right.

Oh I hope Mr George asks him 1) what "Bella Vida" means 2) Casey's demeanor that day 3) Casey asked where Caylee was 4) Casey's mention of her new boyfriend Tony L. Very damning testimony, IMO
I think he says she talked to Tony most of the time on the phone while he was doing the tatt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme