2011.06.15 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Nineteen)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I read the thread highlighted by Nursebemee before coming here today. I always know that if I need an answer or need to jog my memory, I can depend on someone from here to be up to date or be willing to dig into the archives for info.
This FORUM is and has been my FORUM of choice for years and years. Thank you Tricia and thank you members for the fine work you do, most of all thanks for being a friend.

I surely don't want to say anything in defense of KC, however, I shared a similar office chair with a lady who was six inches shorter than I am... she always had to lower the chair when we traded off. That being said, I do think the lower chair is also an attempt to make KC appear "small and harmless" to the jury. But, when LDB was at the DT table today and KC was standing, it was very noticible that KC is much taller than LDB... just sayin.:maddening:'

Respectfully ,Dixiecat,that makes me go :waitasec:

I am 5'1" and I have to raise my seat after someone taller sits in it. I need to be higher up .Consider the chest height difference between someone 5' and 5'10" The shorter person would need the seat higher to be at the proper level.Think of it like a child in a booster seat.

Respectfully ,Dixiecat,that makes me go :waitasec:

I am 5'1" and I have to raise my seat after someone taller sits in it. I need to be higher up .Consider the chest height difference between someone 5' and 5'10" The shorter person would need the seat higher to be at the proper level.Think of it like a child in a booster seat.

I would think if the taller person has longer legs, their seat would be up higher. If a short person comes and sits on the seat, their feet may dangle and so they need to lower it..

I'm sure many of you know but David Smith (Susan Smith's XH) will be on Dr. Drew tonight...I'll be watching..That case happened about 45 miles from my home. :(

I have a Question!!!!!

If Cindy had not found KC that day and called 911 how was KC going to explain
Caylee not being with her? What was she going to do? How long did she think she could carry this off?

Is this a new girl on Vinnie's show? Meg, something? Does anyone know her and what she's about?

I'm sure many of you know but David Smith (Susan Smith's XH) will be on Dr. Drew tonight...I'll be watching..That case happened about 45 miles from my home. :(

That was Tragic also! How sad these cases are!

I'm not that short (5'4"), but if my feet don't rest on the floor and I sit for a long period of time, the backs of my legs above the knees start aching. I've wondered if that might be why ICA lowers her chair if I decided to give her the benefit of a doubt, which I won't....about anything.

Oh pfft, LKB...

eta: I think the defense theory came from her, she's all about it. :crazy:

lol, wow, can you imagine the odds of a convicted kidnapper calling GA the day before CA calls the police????????????????????????

After all we know about ICA, I wouldn't put it passed her to have hedged her bets and paid this man to dial her father's number two or three times.

But didn't RK say Caylee's remains were found close to where he first found them in August?

Hurricane Faye went through in July - as for the animals, they probably got most of that accomplished in June :-( By August, she was where she was found.

I also only weigh 112lbs. I look way too thin (almost anorexic) at this weight and believe me I get comments ALL.THE.DARN.TIME about how I need to gain weight. I can guarantee ICA is no longer 105lbs period. (If she ever actually WAS 105)

I've always been very thin, too. It's funny how people who wouldn't dream of telling someone they're too fat have no problem with calling someone too skinny - was always very embarrassing to me.

You know what I don't get. CM is and intelligent lawyer. Or at least he used to be. I can't for the life of me understand how he could get hooked up with this SLIMEBALL JB, and and agree to put up this ridiculous defense. Maybe he wants to retire with bang? I just can't for the life of me figure it out. She had another decent lawyer, AL and she withdrew. LKB was strange, maybe in it just for the media. And that Koblinski guy, why is he allowed to be all over the news spouting nonsense? Guess I am getting overwhelmed.

You know what I don't get. CM is and intelligent lawyer. Or at least he used to be. I can't for the life of me understand how he could get hooked up with this SLIMEBALL JB, and and agree to put up this ridiculous defense. Maybe he wants to retire with bang? I just can't for the life of me figure it out. She had another decent lawyer, AL and she withdrew. LKB was strange, maybe in it just for the media. And that Koblinski guy, why is he allowed to be all over the news spouting nonsense? Guess I am getting overwhelmed.

I've never heard of CM before trial, but I've seen him do the very few things with respect to ICA's defense that I actually thought was smart.

That said, sometimes he seems not "quite right", imo. I don't mean that to be snarky or anything...I honestly thought it might be a health issue or something. Like maybe moments of lucidity and moments of...well, not lucidity?

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member