2011.06.15 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Nineteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know why SA didn't submit Casey's June 21st journal entry into evidence? Were they not allowed?

Who is Vacsco Thompson? Did they mention his name in court?

No he is a defense surprise witness they say he called G anthony numerous times the days before Cindy calld reporting Caylee missing.

Georges Lawyer said George does not know Mr Vasquez nor has he ever spoken to him.

This is interesting!

No he is a defense surprise witness they say he called G anthony numerous times the days before Cindy calld reporting Caylee missing.

Georges Lawyer said George does not know Mr Vasquez nor has he ever spoken to him.

This is interesting!

Was the Anthony's phone number published? If so that is surprising to me.

I was just as astounded as you are until I realized two things:

#1 The opening statement is not evidence or proof.
#2 The jury was not present and therefore will not learn of this discrepancy. When the DT continues on, they will likely continue on the premise that Caylee died on July 16th.

:twocents:

Wait a minute. Do I have this right? #2?? The 31 days? Or do you mean June??

George says he does not know this guy.
I dont know if his number is published.
I wonder who was supposed to have called whom!
He was in jail for kidnapping. In 1988

I wish someone would and tell Jean C. that there was no chlorine used in the Anthony's pool, as many people are still calling in with that question.

They don't use chlorine in their pool? What do they use, if you know?

During testimony everyone's phone numbers were said. Several were not current numbers, but the Anthony's were still the same. Cindy Anthony had to say her current phone number live on national TV during her testimony.

Them publishing it wouldn't surprise me.

During testimony everyone's phone numbers were said. Several were not current numbers, but the Anthony's were still the same. Cindy Anthony had to say her current phone number live on national TV during her testimony.

Them publishing it wouldn't surprise me.

That is true but it was bleeped out I think. But, if it was in the phone book it wouldn't matter. Anyone could get it.

That is true but it was bleeped out I think. But, if it was in the phone book it wouldn't matter. Anyone could get it.

It might have been during replays, but during live testimony she had to give her number and it was not bleeped out. Everyone had to do it. But Tony, Ricardo, Amy had all changed their numbers.

Cell phone numbers aren't listed in the phone book as far as I know. That is the number Cindy had to give during testimony.

The Anthony home number I would hope is unlisted at THIS point but may have been listed before. I wouldn't be surprised if they have changed it since 2008 as well. Though Cindy hasn't changed her cell phone number.

But there are no jurors to see her.

I surely don't want to say anything in defense of KC, however, I shared a similar office chair with a lady who was six inches shorter than I am... she always had to lower the chair when we traded off. That being said, I do think the lower chair is also an attempt to make KC appear "small and harmless" to the jury. But, when LDB was at the DT table today and KC was standing, it was very noticible that KC is much taller than LDB... just sayin.:maddening:'

So Linda finally said Caylee could have died from duct tape OR chloroform OR both.

She also finally mentioned motive in court.

"It is our opinion that a reasonable jury can conclude that the relationship between the parties in this case, specifically Mrs. Anthony and her daughter Casey Anthony could provide, or did provide a motive for Casey Anthony to eliminate the child."

We've been waiting for that... now they have come out and said that specifically. I understand why they mentioned during this argument against the defense's motion. I just wonder why they didn't introduce it? Or, if they think it'll come up during the defense case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YouthSleuth98