2011.06.15 TRIAL Day Nineteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the trial is over. I hope I'm wrong but this sure passes the sniff test of a Defense not presenting anything. If they were going to present, they would have been ready. I've not seen time given because they are not ready. When the trial starts BOTH sides have to be ready.

There have been cases in the past where the judge has dismissed the case due to lack of evidence. There is also been cases where the DT asks the judge to recuse himself due to bias and that has happened as well.

They already asked one Judge to step down (and he did) so I "think" they are stuck with HHJP.

CM: No evidence to prove when she died, where she died, how she died, who was with her when she died and failed to rebut accidental death and efforts to cover up said death.

TiaM says to CM:

"What a coincidence, CM!!!

Just like Laci Peterson and her unborn son, Connor!

What's that CM? You didn't want me to bring them up? Why?"

Why do some think the defense is going to rest their case? I see nothing that says that. I think their case should start tomorrow.

Question

If the jury asks if they can smell the contents in the can..will they be able to?

I forgot about the serrano case. Masons case. Got death penalty.

I guess ICA wants to keep this day special. Wanna bet Caylee died on the 15th?

I'd buy that. But I don't think Casey would even remember the day. Nope, she was on her way to la Bella Vita and not looking back.

Sadly I have to say I agree with this........ unless one can say premeditation to commit a murder on an unknown person or persons other than the person found deceased is acceptable legally with regards to the states burden of premeditation.

jmo (sheepishly)

I've always thought the "premeditation" was meant for CA & GA, hence the self-defense searches.

Did CM say there was no act of violence to this child??

I guess she was chloroformed and duct taped and murdered in a very gentle way. WTH?

She looks like she is trying to remember where she left her big American flag so she can wear it to some 4th of July parties. :loser: :floorlaugh:

And the duct tape that held it all together...

I understand asking for acquital period by the defense. But this is to much for me to listen to, on and on. I would asume the judge is familiar with all the cases. But asking the defense to shorten their request by being concise is to much to expect from them. Take care all.

Sadly I have to say I agree with this........ unless one can say premeditation to commit a murder on an unknown person or persons other than the person found deceased is acceptable legally with regards to the states burden of premeditation.

jmo (sheepishly)

We've heard from the lawyers on the board that premeditation can take place within moments before the murder. Like when she reached for the duct tape and tore pieces off - that was premeditation. So if you believe ICA was the person who put the duct tape on, and that it happened when Caylee was alive -she legally premeditated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanzzzzz83