2011.06.15 TRIAL Day Nineteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is, CM getting very snippy with the Judge? I detect a tone...

I think the State did a great job of narrowing the time period in which Caylee died, between video evidence, trunk evidence, body decomposition and date of discovery. Tons of evidence IMO.

I wish they would have had the cell ping evidence to narrow the times even more. Maybe that will come up later as rebuttal evidence.

Wow, Mason certainly has a nasty, condescending and arrogant tone when speaking to Judge Perry. I have never seen such a tone being used with a Chief Judge in a courtroom.

Kc was not a full time mother, her mother Cindy was the real mother - KC was part time and the moment KC was forced to be full time mom and got in the way of KC and her man, Caylee died.

Caylee was only 2 1/2 that is not enough mothering experience to say she was a good mother, especially with the evidence that cindy provided everything for both of them.

MO

Sadly I have to say I agree with this........ unless one can say premeditation to commit a murder on an unknown person or persons other than the person found deceased is acceptable legally with regards to the states burden of premeditation.

jmo (sheepishly)

Funny you should mention that. There is no set time length for premeditation. It can happen in the blink of an eye. Assuming that the duct tape was the murder weapon, she wouldn't have died instantly and allowing her to suffocate and not take the tape back off in the few minutes it would take for her to die screams premeditation to me, IMO. But I was thinking about it last night also and I wonder if the computer searches will do her in for premeditation. I think that would be a wonderful dish of Karma, since I have always believed those searches were for GA and CA (possibly Caylee, but more them than anything).

I think the trial is over. I hope I'm wrong but this sure passes the sniff test of a Defense not presenting anything. If they were going to present, they would have been ready. I've not seen time given because they are not ready. When the trial starts BOTH sides have to be ready.

In fairness they did cite having to schedule witnesses, the state had court time of for the same reason yesterday.. I don't have a problem with them starting on thurs they just should have left the jury out of the court room this morning that was just petty.

I think the trial is over. I hope I'm wrong but this sure passes the sniff test of a Defense not presenting anything. If they were going to present, they would have been ready. I've not seen time given because they are not ready. When the trial starts BOTH sides have to be ready.

If that is the case and I was a citizen of the Great State of Florida, I would ask for a refund of the money given to DT!! JMO

The state said earlier that if jury wanted to smell cans they would proffer court. (sp)

OMG he is soooo rude!!! AND who is that blond sitting behind CM, sitting there laughing???? OH boy I'm starting to get angry!!! time for a break!

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Nelson Serrano now on death row. Mason defended him.

THAT'S where I know him from! omg it's been driving me crazy for over a year as to where i know him from. I watched the whole serrano trial. thanks

Is it just me, oy does Mason seem disrespectful and condescending to the judge? Amazing.

Maybe it's just cuz Mason rubs me the wrong way; not because he's doing his job, but because of his manner (in and out of court).

Imo, Mason's style is long outdated - more bluster than substance...

Why is CM grandstanding? There is no jury. Oh wait...the t.v. cameras are on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rose2024