2011.06.15 TRIAL Day Nineteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP looks like he's not buying what Mason's selling. lol

I half expect Mason to ride in with a civil war uniform, I can't help it every time I look at him, that's what I see.

Which makes me think about what Abe Lincoln would think of this oratory? ^i^

CM: Charge Child Abuse - Kennedy v State -
Court said standard of Ag Child Abuse - court making error not properly identifying what is ag child abuse

Maybe I'm just drawn in by Southern Legal Eagles, but I'd love to go have a beer with both CM & HHJP together, and listen to them regale me with their knowledge of case law.

Oh please let CM do the closing arguments and yell at the jury all arrogantly like this...let's see how the jury like it.

CM is getting quite excited...kinda like a last hurrah or some such thing...mumble...

Mason should win an Acadamy Award for this performance.

ICA thinks she is going to walk out of there today.. not gonna happen

I noticed she looks tense, like she really thinks she deserves to win this motion !!! Or maybe that's her normal guilty look. I can't tell anymore.

CM: No evidence to prove when she died, where she died, how she died, who was with her when she died and failed to rebut accidental death and efforts to cover up said death.

There MAY be no "evidence" but JB SAID GA was holding poor dead Caylee and ICA SAW her. Per the DT, both of these characters KNEW Caylee was dead. JB SAID Caylee drowned. Doesn't that cover "How she dies?" as far as the DT's arguments?

OMG he is soooo rude!!! AND who is that blond sitting behind CM, sitting there laughing???? OH boy I'm starting to get angry!!! time for a break!

Everyone....

DEEP BREATHE...

HOLD IT..................

EXHALE.....

Rinse, Repeat....

why am I so freaking stressed over this performance? I know it's not going to work. Right? Right? Right??????????

Judge listening with arms crossed. Judge aint buying it. I think he's simply waiting for Mason to finsih rambling so he can say..."denied"

Hi everyone. I've been watching this trial every day and been incredibly impressed by the learned judge and his gentle but firm manner. I have to say though, that as an overseas viewer, I am dismayed by the tone of the DT when presenting to the judge - it smacks of a complete lack of respect.

CM: what has been presented to you and the Jury - mere presence of duct tape near remains, nothing but suspicion

KC looks like she's holding her breath. Is that a glimmer of hope I see in her eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rose2024