2011.06.15 TRIAL Day Nineteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
did i just see judge perry put his hand over his mouth to cover a smile or a laugh? am i seeing things? lol

See the way these guys get up there so condescending... I believe this is how they have been with ICA since they've become her defense. Like... "Don't worry they've got nothing on you... you're going to be released"

The other day I was reading her jail letters over again to RA, and in them she was certain... absolutely CERTAIN that she was going home after her trial.

Before I walk away someone please tell me JP is the one makes the decision here???

I wish HHJP could just stand up and say "Look, CM, we all know she murdered her daughter. Now step off."

Usually, this is much shorter. I think Mason likes to hear himself talk almost as much as Jose does:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Had to mute.... can't stand CM voice, and I just know hearing this would ruin my whole day. I'll have to get by with just reading it later.

:lol: CM is raising arguments that he thought applied before he joined the team! :laughcry:

CJBP seemed amused!

so glad I didn't drink that 5 hour energy drink before this. I'd be dying of tachycardia. I'm seriously getting PTSD over this case. Not enough to kill anyone though.

Did I just see the judge giggling? He had his hand over his mouth and it looked like he was trying to keep from laughing.

2e1ezgp.jpg

Maybe I'm just drawn in by Southern Legal Eagles, but I'd love to go have a beer with both CM & HHJP together, and listen to them regale me with their knowledge of case law.

No way for me, I'd rather watch paint dry then to be in their company.....

Now Linda, Jeff and Frank, I would love to have drinks with them...cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895