2011.06.16 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:banghead::banghead::banghead:I really do not think I will make it through this DT case.

I want you all to ponder this.......I heard it from Ashleight Banfield last night on TH show.

We will NEVER know what happened to Caylee. Even if ICA takes the stand and talks, we will never know if it is the truth.

She is so right and that will drive me crazy. Unless ICA got up and told the exact scenario that I thought happened, I will always doubt any story. Those theories, even on this board, are many. So IMHO, unless your specific (or pacific as HHJP says!) theory is that told, there will always be doubt.

I don't know if I can live with never knowing. I know I will have to, but gracious I haven invested 3 years of my life in this mess, and may NEVER KNOW THE TRUTH.

That sucks.

Want to know what sucks even more? Your aunt/godmother being murdered when she was nine months pregnant with what would have been your first cousin, and the police NEVER finding who did it, or coming up with an explanation for why.

That's been my hell for the past 30 years.

All I can tell you is that, if you're spiritual or religious, you have to put your trust and faith in God, and go on living your life. That life may be gone, but yours and the ones of those you love are still here.

If I were a juror I would be inclined to trust the simple and concise information elicited by JA as opposed to the convoluted mess JB elicited.:waitasec:

Oh f me gently with a chainsaw.....

Thank GOD that is over...what nonsense awaits us....

Anyone catch Bill Shaeffer during the recess just now? He put his head in his hands, completely befuddled by the defense today!! Hilarious.

So Fairie posted on the other thread that GA called the police last night saying Leonard Padilla was in front of their house and then posted a tweet that LP & Team took off before police arrived....Is this true? :floorlaugh:

If I could make a suggestion. Since we will be in recess until 3:05 Can we have a moment of silence at 3:00PM ET on the forum for the third anniversary of the last time Caylee was seen alive. I am only asking for a moment possibly 1 minute. Does anyone agree?

:seeya:

Freedom! What was the SUITCASE for? Seriously what was that drama all about? That lady, that witness was UNUSUAL. Who said she was the Cindy Anthony of the FBI! :lol: :yes:

OMG! All this defense has is to hint at blame, well remember this Jose and Casey: that one juror you are so sure is your ace in the whole: does not like to judge people on HEARSAY. I am sure she is paying close attention to the EVIDENCE and the law.

:twocents:

Caps are yelling but I promise the volume is turned down and only directed at the defense. :innocent:

I'm feeling fairly calm at the moment. JA missed nothing in his cross.

I agree. I don't feel like Baez accomplished anything at all by having this witness testify. There's been so much evidence presented that is so powerful that it will be hard for the jury to forget or overlook (MOO).

HHJP: "Do y'all need a "special" break"?

Translation...

HHJP: "Do y'all need a few extra minutes to head to the watering hole across the street to slam a few before we resume this madness"?

I want you all to ponder this.......I heard it from Ashleight Banfield last night on TH show.

We will NEVER know what happened to Caylee. Even if ICA takes the stand and talks, we will never know if it is the truth.

She is so right and that will drive me crazy. Unless ICA got up and told the exact scenario that I thought happened, I will always doubt any story. Those theories, even on this board, are many. So IMHO, unless your specific (or pacific as HHJP says!) theory is that told, there will always be doubt.

I don't know if I can live with never knowing. I know I will have to, but gracious I haven invested 3 years of my life in this mess, and may NEVER KNOW THE TRUTH.

That sucks.

It does suck, and we will NEVER know! But then on the bright side, the truth may be so horrible, that we are better off not knowing.

Want to know what sucks even more? Your aunt/godmother being murdered when she was nine months pregnant with what would have been your first cousin, and the police NEVER finding who did it, or coming up with an explanation for why.

That's been my hell for the past 30 years.

All I can tell you is that, if you're spiritual or religious, you have to put your trust and faith in God, and go on living your life. That life may be gone, but yours and the ones of those you love are still here.

:hug: I am so sorry for your loss!

So Fairie posted on the other thread that GA called the police last night saying Leonard Padilla was in front of their house and then posted a tweet that LP & Team took off before police arrived....Is this true? :floorlaugh:

Guess we'll be hearing from ole Leonard on NG tonight....

This is great!! Baez really has nothing to go on to defend his client. THIS is how he begins his defense. WOW! No blood? There is no blood with suffocation.

Was a BOLO put out on the RV?:floorlaugh:
I'm sorry, stalking is actually not a funny thing, unless it comes from a big cowboy in an RV :)

ido.jpg

nolikey.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members