2011.06.16 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is just horrible at litigation. He says some of the most unusual things. I really can understand JA's aggravation.

I need a drink. Make that two - one for each hand. And an aspirin.

And a big pillow so I can scream into it.

Good Lord - I may not survive the DT's CIC.

Bill S is awesome! I love his to-the-point commentary, and I trust his judgment about the direction in which this case is headed. WFTV is lucky to have him onboard.

HHJP: "Do y'all need a "special" break"?

Translation...

HHJP: "Do y'all need a few extra minutes to head to the watering hole across the street to slam a few before we resume this madness"?

laughmouth.gif

Ok, so what did we learn from this witness in 3 hrs:

- She CAN exclude Caylee and kc
- She CANNOT exclude Caylee and kc
- kc's DNA is 14-15
- kc's DNA is 15-19
- All the notes on JB's cool big notepad didn't really pertain to this case
- Just about everything she had was inconclusive

After the commercial, B Shaeffer is going to tell us who he would call as witness if he were the Defense.

Anyone catch Bill Shaeffer during the recess just now? He put his head in his hands, completely befuddled by the defense today!! Hilarious.

Bill Shaeffer just said at the rate the defense is going, CJBP is going to be asking the jurors if they are allergic to egg nog !! LOVE Bill S.

Ok, so what did we learn from this witness in 3 hrs:

- She CAN exclude Caylee and kc
- She CANNOT exclude Caylee and kc
- kc's DNA is 14-15
- kc's DNA is 15-19
- All the notes on JB's cool big notepad didn't really pertain to this case
- Just about everything she had was inconclusive

Does anyone know what it means that KC's DNA is now 15-19 instead of 14-15??

That makes me mad that LP is bothering the As on these anniversary days.

Okay. If they "got it in" that Lee had sex with Casey to the point that even the FBI wanted to know if he was the father...

they still have to add to that "evidence" all that does is set the jury up to want to hear the "whole truth." And either Lee will "admit" it or not.

What is the point?

IMHO

JB staement today of a body in a trash bag in the trunk reminds me of the couple of times he inadvertanly refered to Caylee's death as a homicide in the beginning of the trial.

HHJP: "Do y'all need a "special" break"?

Translation...

HHJP: "Do y'all need a few extra minutes to head to the watering hole across the street to slam a few before we resume this madness"?

hehehehehehe, no kidding.

brought over from trial thread - having trouble - glitchy and it closed on my rearend....

COLOR="DarkGreen"]
JB & JA @ sidebar w/HHBP - JB rolling eyes, shaking head, tongue in cheek (literally) eyebrow raise....nods while listen to HHBp ....leans one side to other....JA gestures...JB shekes head - responds to JA HHBP talks....JA shaking head adamantly no hands waving as if saying No Way....JB hands in pockets rocking back and forth on heel to toe

back to bench

(WS got glitchy couldn't post ....)

JA sample from Caylee marrow from one of her bones...2 samples processed 1 toothbrush and tibia submitted - powder from tibia generated to process dna profile....
look @ existing profile of LA and one from Caylee...generated one from dna from Kc and La to determine if 2 alleals present and there were not

summerize - all stain in trunk - not blood, only dna from scene - is explainable from dna from lab personnell (object- overrule) from outdoor crime scene - lab staff member....
no further questions

redirect - JB - testified about decomp in trunk....talked about cell break down there is no longer ability to get dna...diminishes over time period....can 't testify what point in decomp can't get dna - except later stage....

depends on what obtain dna profile is it known ...utilizing bone or tooth...those body parts that will remain....skin tissue blood over time decompose....more hearty areas in body will remain...as decompose all cells will degrade..ability to generate dna from those body parts...happen @ latter part of decomp (object- sustain
hot environment or colder ....all factors play part in how body breaks down....give scientific answer when in time ..can't say....didn't get dna or blood from trunk of the car...in early stages of decomp there is blood....fluids start to leak out....possible blood leak onto carpet of trunk liner (object-can you answer? yes

within confinement of trunk body fluids decompose into trunk liner - if not contained by material....contain in plastic bag - hole where tied -could it leak out? sure possible....summary gave items recovered at scene...

missed testimony (sorry)
afternoon break

Jose better get things moving and not pull another one of these stunts. The jury may be inclined to give him the death penalty.

I still can not believe that this woman stated during direct examination that she could exclude Casey and Caylee (based on the 17) and then turned around and said she could not exclude ANYONE because it was inconclusive. I really hope the jury picked up on that. Also, she made a huge mistake by not even having the correct numbers for Casey. Wonder if that was done on purpose and she knew JA was about to bust her and had to come clean??

So did JB score points to his crediblity by getting the the information out about the paternity test when refering to his opening statement from the jury point of veiw?

By now I know they have figured out there are things they have not been allowed to hear from both sides. The information released to the jury has been very controlled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste