2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
God I hate that. We have a real chance of this being a hung jury. I wouldn't be terribly surprised if Juror 4 hangs it.

I hate to ask this question but is that really possible?

3yearsagoCayleedied1.jpg

And her daughter died 3 years ago today!

Respectfully corrected. She KILLED her daughter 3 years ago today. In my opinion, that is. :)

I am just disgusted at how happy and giggly Casey is. I would like to smack it off of her face. My God, Casey, could you BE more soulless on the day you murdered your daughter? It's about CAYLEE, NOT YOU! I have never seen a defendant more uncaring and evil than Casey, never.

Talking about peak at 50 peak at amolagenen (sex chromosone) this is the X no Y thing again

Always interesting to me, the relationships between the state (cops, state attorneys) and the FBI. Often not very cozy, imo.

"I can not give any information about what that peak means."

Why is she here, again? Just to say everything is inconclusive?

Is she a witness for the defense?

Several are wondering....Case in point, when Baez began inquiring into Lee and a paternity test he was unable to provide proper direction for that specific line of questioning so the witness began to assist Baez by suggesting another set of dates and communications....

The last several hours of JB's little chart show has just been thrwarted by JA & the amazing Prosecution team. WTG SA's!!! Sit down Jose, you're done :)

I don't get this. Is she Jose's witness? Is she presently employed by the FBI? Why would she ever have dinner or outside conversations with JB? Isn't this trial by ambush, which JP warned against? I don't think the SA got to depose her. She seems to be less cooperative and forthcoming with JA than she was with JB, IMO.

Respectfully corrected. She KILLED her daughter 3 years ago today. In my opinion, that is. :)

very respectfully corrected suzi.

She murdered her daughter 3 years ago today. JMHO

I'm officially lost in testimony now. LOL. I'll have to let you all sort it out and read your posts :)

Witness just gave a little flirty grin to JB.

When she was doing case work (wasn't being used - low copy number) she doesn't know if 50 could have been enhanced through low copy number to tell anything

JA w/Seubert asks her to step down to paper notes of JB

50 referred peak threashold - reliable result - during cap. eletrotrophoresis process...end there is a laser - dna tagged fluroescence collect - based on how much is detected in each of the locations...50 RFU is lab determines enough in sample to determine....

peak @ 55 depending on which location....peak detected, based upon info. determined it was inconclusive - couldn't give info about what that peak actually means....consistent with male or female? only part of that chromosome is the X no Y present - there is a peak there but info cannot be given weight to conclusive.....

perform low copy number - initial beginning @ very start of dan analysis....@ time doing casework that was not being done.....can't and don't know
- it is possible but don't know

JA - discuss single result on sticky side tape = locus D3 - 17 alele below the threshhold....object - sidebar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhokilledBettie?