2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
State abolutely agrees. VERY confident this morning. Makes my heart sing!

Is JB going for the Filibuster way of theories? Just put up a whole ton of people to really state nothing in hopes the jury will forget the States Case?

Even IF there were semen stain on those paper towels, it doesn't take away the fact that they also contained adipocere.

JA "absolutely" agrees to her expert status, lol.

This sounds a tiny bit snarky, but belonging to a bunch of organizations just basically means that you gave them money and maybe participated. I just recently joined the ASQ as part of my job requirements. Forked over money. Boom. Member.

OH, the paternity testing of the men in the family to see if they were Caylee's father....

Oh Mercy I hope I have enough Excedrin for DT portion of the trial

If CM does the cross of Dr. Spitz, I'm gonna need a lot more than Excedrin...

More like a morphine drip and a Grey Goose martini! ::pullhair::needdrink::martini:

JA: The State "absolutely" agrees (that this is an expert witness)

:floorlaugh:

Haven't we already been through the alphabet song with the evidence when the SAO presented? Saints preserve us.

Okay, this woman has a glowing resume but, how is she going to help the defense case?

my guess is she wont help at all. she cant change the facts nor would she ever dream of doing so IMO.

I wonder if JB is trying for "not guilty by reason of cousel keeps boring the jury to death".

jb mentioned semen stains possibly on those paper towels/napkins in the trash---NOT GARBAGE bags......:seeya:

In the boys trash? Shocking! I guess JB forgot what it was like to be in college. :crazy:

Are not ALL sections of her report relevant, Baez? Or do you want to skip over the ones that are particularly damaging to your client?

Why isn't JB protesting how much she's looking at the jury?
LE are all taught to address their responses to the jury when testifying.

from twitter
The State is so laid back...guess they letting josebaez convict his client

I don't know where JB is going with this (of course), but pumping this woman's credentials isn't working. She does not even hold an MA in her field. I don't mean to denigrate her capabilities, but if he is going to try to head down the "let's take on the SAO's experts" trail, this isn't going to work.

they have to do the credentials so they can show the court and the jury she can testify as an expert in her field

Isn't this actually a State witness that the defense is using?? I remember her being on the State witness list. Funny if the defense is using State witnesses to try and prove their case only for the State to come back and get what they need out of these witnesses.

JA wants to know where we're going with this? <sidebar now> Want to makes sure the items are in evidence.

JB's questions do NOT sound like he is working off a plan or a script. It still sounds like he is asking stuff on the fly.

So guessing the jury is saying ' what the heck ' they couldn't do this yesterday? So proud of JB he wasn't smart enough to get their attention smack off the bat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy