2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heat destroys dna, weather and environment destroy dna, etc. I doubt they were expecting to get any in the first place so just like Dr.G said about the toxicology tests they would be remiss not to try. Geez, they couldn't even get Caylee's where we know at one time it had been.

She did find DNA on the inside of the duct tape, but not Caylees or Cayseys or any Anthony famly member, so apparantly it was not destroyed, it was not theirs. SA objected when JB was further questioning to find out who it matched...wonder shy that was?

The doll identified as being collected from a vehicle. The doll CA washed off with a bleach wipe.

JB is gonna look like a fool now when he tries to make a point of a lab error.

I'm so thick - I just realised why ICA has her "sad" face on, this is the day that Caylee "supposedly" drowned.

What is up with Baez dragging out the word 'and' ? I don't know that I have ever heard someone try to draw out a one syllable word so often.

IMO, it indicates he is trying to get his thoughts together. I think this shows lack of experience. He doesn't show (IMO) that he can jump to a thought and quickly formulate a sentence or question.

What we just witnessed IMO is Baez just pulled a stunt to make himself look more credible to the jury by striking his own witness testimony

Jose will be begging for a mistrial due to his witnesses testimony...due to his own stupidity

How do you all discount the fact that there was not Caylees DNA on the duct tape, either the "sticky" side or the "shiny" side? She did find DNA but not Caylees, Caseys or any of the Anthony family...? I would think if it was around Caylees mouth, the DNA would have been hers.

It was under water for 6 months. The evidence was contaminated, not by the FBI, but by the elements.

Jose stretched this so jury has lunch time to "ponder this"

I think they should be allowed to play this mornings testimony over and over again at Gitmo... forget the water boarding....

OMG>>>>HHJP: Is that a long report?

I feel you HHJP, we are all right there with you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member