2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if all the questions about items being tested for semen is going to possibly lead to something that has tested positive results for semen... or Baez is just spinning in circles as usual

mo

Now HHJP tells us to ignore that evidence. JB just sunk his client! No way would I ignore that :(

JB conferring with JA????

Dear Lord, now the State has to help him with his questioning. Now Jose is moving to strike his own questions.

Does this man not understand he is a complete and total laughingstock among his peers, the court, the gallery, the jury and the general public?

I have never seen such a pathetic display.

Surely a first year law student could do better?

Possible blood in the laundry bag and on the blanket - but not enough to test? I didn't know that and never thought there was any reason to suspect blood :( What did ICA do? OMGosh!

Salem

People menstruate. meh.

God grant me the serenity
To accept the defenses….uh…..
Courage to keep my head upright
And the wisdom to take a special break.

Almost 3 years to prepare...and JB is presenting evidence that is not related to anything whatsoever?

DiDimond Diane Dimond
No DNA found on Caylee's shorts,shirt remnants,blanket, laundry bag. Yet we know they were her's. #caseyanthony outside elements can destroy

IMO, this is a real possibility. JB must get a certain amount of court time in if he is to maintain any credibility at all. All the S T R E A T C H I N G is just to burn time.

I haven't retained anything he's said and I consider myself to be of average intelligence. I feel confident the jury hasn't either.

Then he tried to imply it was the witness's fault he got it wrong. LOL LOL

What we just witnessed IMO is Baez just pulled a stunt to make himself look more credible to the jury by striking his own witness testimony

Now I am upset. DH, who knows little to no background on this case, just told me that the testimony that foreign dna was found on the duct tape was enough to give him what he considers reasonable doubt.

I told him to wait for the explanation in state's cross. It would help him understand. He just shook his head. I am upset; if he is thinking this way ~ what may the jury be thinking?

Blanket, the chemical test for possible presense of blood was positive, no dna profile generated. Additional chemical test---looked at for presense of semen. Negative for semen.

(now we know why Baez spent all morning asking if there was any postitive tests for blood in trunk IMHO)

He did not want this evidence to come in. He made a huge error there was an agreement that this blanket would not be placed into evidence. He just spoke to Mr. Ashton, apologized to the court and asked that it be stricken from the record.

Okay - it wasn't the Winnie the Pooh blanket? Okay - now I am really confused!

At this point I do believe the defense would have been better off "Not putting on a defense." The last 2 1/2 hours have been wasted time and wasted breath imo.

I'm wondering if all the questions about items being tested for semen is going to possibly lead to something that has tested positive results for semen... or Baez is just spinning in circles as usual

mo

I vote for the latter. Spinning like he's flushing himself and his client down the toidy.

I am too Salem but for some reason there was an agreement that this blanket would not come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties