2011.06.17 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, still watching HLN. I remember Dr Drew from Loveline years ago but I don't know what his medical qualifications are, (he just referred to himself as a "medical person") but he was just explaining his Zanny = xanax theory which I've heard but he just said Xanax is a really expensive medication and Casey switched to chloroform when she ran out of money.

No, it's not. Generic Alprazolam is CHEAP. I have taken it for an anxiety disorder for years and that's a $4 rx at Walmart/Target/your local grocery store's super cheap meds lists. I've never paid more then $10 for a months worth. Making chloroform would be more expensive. Now if he wanted to argue she lost access to xanax source.

I don't know if Casey had medical insurance. I'd guess she was still on her parents policy? No evidence she ever saw a therapist or had a prescription for any benzodiazapine, right? She could have been getting it from a friend/family member but it's not like anyone would cover for her at this point.

I just realized I've made 98 posts here in two weeks. I'm way too obsessed with this case, Not sure what that says about me. :) Dr Drew is interviewing "sharpie lady" and showing video of the insanity of the fist fights this morning. I know it can be hard to distinguish with the absurdity but this is a case about a murdered little girl. Not a three ring circus

Yet I don't look away. Aside, I noted earlier Baez referred to "Caylee's remains" this afternoon. It was after JA had wiped the floor with bug doctor so he was surely stressed out and upset. Has he referred to Caylee by name before like that?

I have also taken this for years - from the time that it first came out in the mid 80's, and it was being preached to the doctors from the pharmacutial companys that it had no side effects, and, was not addictive.

Whoa - were they ever wrong.
After a little over a year of being on it at the highest dose, 3 times a day, I could "tell" that something was not right. I was fine in the morning, and for my bedtime dose, but by 1PM I was clock watching and antsy, feeling what I always described as "snakey" feeling.
I complained about it to my doctor, who still assured me that it was okay, that it was not addictive, etc. He wanted to up my dosage though.
I wouldn't do it.

I decided that I would wean myself off, and do so by simply skipping my evening/bedtime dose; thinking that it would be fine since I was always fine when I woke up in the morning.

At 4AM I woke up hallucenating and freaked out of my mind. In a blizzard, in the country with the wind howling, etc.
Thank God I had the presense of mind to call a good friend that talked me through it, talked me into taking that pill.

The following morning, I starting out splitting that pill into quarters, and taking 3/4 of it that AM, then, a whole one in the afternoon, and a whole one at night.
My weaning lasted a year to go off it at that time. A quarter of a pill at a time, one dose at a time, then adding/deducting another quarter from the afteroon, etc. Spacing each "wean" by 10 days.

Years later, I found out that the after-life of this pill is 9 months, which means from the last time you take your last dose, it takes 9 months to get completely out of your system.
Then, the side effects of withdrawall can also suddenly appear for up to 2yrs.

I was also told around the time that I had finally gotton off of it, from a nurse in a treatment center, that she would rather sit with a heroin addict than a person that was on Xanax, or any type of benzo' class medications.
When I asked her why, she said that a heroin addict will only think they are going to die ~ a Xanax addict CAN.
It can cause seizures if you miss a dose or stop taking it all together, and, it can kill you.

My mother was just in the hospital 2 weeks ago in ICU for 3 days.
I had to go take care of her when she was released - and she was still not "right".
After 2 days, she was just beside herself.
Chest pains, difficulty breathing, etc. I finally said, "Mom, you know, when I start having muscle spasms, and it is hard to take deep breathes, I go ahead and take an extra half dose of my Xanax. {which I had to go back on 12yrs ago for an injury} I remembered that I had put together an emergency bag of her meds last summer for tornado's, in which, I put 2 extra Lorazapans {another Benzo}.
She looked at me, and said, "Well, you know, it probably won't hurt, I haven't had one since the day BEFORE I went to the hospital!!
My God, the woman was in complete withdrawall, and they had admitted her to ICU for her heart!
The hospital didn't have records of her taking this, because her doctor had written to take "as needed or one every 6 hours".
So, she didn't have her nurse put it in her weekly med planner.
Come to find out, she was taking it, "religiously every morning", "oh, and in the afternoon {maybe 4-5 hours later}, and then, low and behold, at betime to!!!
She is lucky that it didn't kill her.

So - now that that long story is out of my system - my point is:

Maybe Caylee was addicted to Xanax. Even the smallest dose, cut into quarters like I did when I weaned myself off would be an immense amount for a baby.
And, it wouldn't take long to get her addicted to it, had Casey been giving it to her for a month or more, "religiously".
And, yes, it is cheap, but, if Casey's source ran out or if she pissed the source off, and Caylee was addicted........ just saying.

And, maybe that is what Casey's seizure was that she had while with Jesse Grund?
Even though all the Anthony's claim that a durug profile was done at the time, who are you going to believe???

I know I hate having to take it again. And, there are many doctors and pain doctors that will not even prescribe it because of the dangers of something happening to you and you can't talk and tell what meds you take.

Okay - won't say anymore - but it's always been in the back of my mind also right from the get-go, as many have thought.
But, I also knew/know the ramifications of it, and just never wanted to "go there".
But, you see those dark circles under that little babies eyes in the last weeks and months, and it scares me to think that this little sweetie went through withdrawall and Casey just thought she was entering the terrible twos and having tantrums, and ended up seizing while Casey was texting or something.

Dr. TH said twice today that decomp fluid will kill grass, and Cindy said the grass in their backyard will not grow since 2008, during her testimony on May 28th.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28272337/index.html
Part 6

Dr. Tim H said:
(3:40) decomp ring around body
maggots leave trail of decomp fluid
(4:00) in cases of outdoor remains, the decomp fluid will kill all the grass around it and you'll see a neat little trail, it kills the grass around it as well as they are doing so
Dr. Tim H. said:
Baez - talking about some of indicators of why lead to conclude body was moved - the soil what happens ...
when body decomposes, body fluids from soil come out of the body and when in outdoor environment, decomp fluids will leach into the soil and changes the animal community, types of bacteria there, microorganisms that feed on bacteria - will kill off grass/plant community, too much nitrogen kills it

Cindy said:
Trial Saturday May 28, 2011
LDB showed Cindy photos of their home and yards.
their home from the air as it is today
changes since 2008 - no grass in front yard - extended our patio from 2008 - last Fall repatioed - took grass out back yard - since 2008 unable to grow grass in back - put pavers here, mulched this area, husband extended patio to shed with cement walkway
cosmetic changes - out of frustration George and I
no changes to structure of home or placement of items in back yard like pool or shed

red dot - diff from 2008 - had grass, now have paver patio
second red dot - had grass put bark chips and stepping stones - limit maintenance - and area for 2 dogs to relieve themselves
structure on side of house is concrete - used to be lava rock and bark chips - George kept lawn equip in that shed had to pull it through the chips was difficult - he concreted it last year

Attachments

• BrewersaccountofwhereBoneshit June 8, 2011.jpg
    BrewersaccountofwhereBoneshit June 8, 2011.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 24
Lippman on Anderson Cooper saying all the attacks on anyone in the family infuriates him.

I feel sorry for this bug expert that I am almost finished listening to. Feels like he got debugged by JA!

Dr. TH said twice today that decomp fluid will kill grass, and Cindy said the grass in their backyard will not grow since 2008, during her testimony on May 28th.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28272337/index.html
Part 6

Dr. Tim H said:
(3:40) decomp ring around body
maggots leave trail of decomp fluid
(4:00) in cases of outdoor remains, the decomp fluid will kill all the grass around it and you'll see a neat little trail, it kills the grass around it as well as they are doing so
Dr. Tim H. said:
Baez - talking about some of indicators of why lead to conclude body was moved - the soil what happens ...
when body decomposes, body fluids from soil come out of the body and when in outdoor environment, decomp fluids will leach into the soil and changes the animal community, types of bacteria there, microorganisms that feed on bacteria - will kill off grass/plant community, too much nitrogen kills it

Cindy said:
Trial Saturday May 28, 2011
LDB showed Cindy photos of their home and yards.
their home from the air as it is today
changes since 2008 - no grass in front yard - extended our patio from 2008 - last Fall repatioed - took grass out back yard - since 2008 unable to grow grass in back - put pavers here, mulched this area, husband extended patio to shed with cement walkway
cosmetic changes - out of frustration George and I
no changes to structure of home or placement of items in back yard like pool or shed

red dot - diff from 2008 - had grass, now have paver patio
second red dot - had grass put bark chips and stepping stones - limit maintenance - and area for 2 dogs to relieve themselves
structure on side of house is concrete - used to be lava rock and bark chips - George kept lawn equip in that shed had to pull it through the chips was difficult - he concreted it last year

Can the grass ever regrow? Do you have to remove all of the soil and then reseed the lawn?

Think Tank ~ I caught TH statement also about the grass, and immediatly thought of Cindy telling of that spot in the back yard where grass would not grow anymore.

I wonder what kind of a light bulb moment that gave George and Cindy today when they heard that......

What was the reason ICA gave for the urgency in getting a hold of Cindy?

The flurry of calls to CA was very typical of her calling pattern on other days though- AZ Lawyer reviewed her phone records at the time and said that's what she did- kept on calling until she reached her..

My sincerest apologies [Im not a "what have I missed today type of girl"], but I've been extremely busy today and was hoping someone could please fill me in on why HHJP asked that the attorneys be there 1/2 hour early tom.? With a cherry on the top. If you don't know....any speculations?

Was the question by JB about the smell of decomposition being noticed after a few days in the car when KC had the gas can episode ever answered?

Tony pippitone is reporting that there is another sidebar out - this one from today in which HHJBP called all 8 attorney up. He said if ja and JB continued to interior witnesses, they would be prohibited from questioning and they would then have to pass notes.

Botanist and dr. Warner Spitts supposedly on tomorrow.

Also local civil rights group accusing JB of committing the oldest and most infamous use of racial profiling, setting it up to be that the black guy did it (not an exact quote, but as close as I could get with my iPad.

JA could be mean. I'm almost done with today's testimony. He almost scared me! Wow!

Just piggybacking off this post, ally- I hope you don't mind. :) But, IMO, he came across as stern. This witness/intentions were sooooo transparent I could literally see through him. JA knew what he was up to.... and was upset [rightfully so....[I'M'O] and caught him in his lies. JB is sneaky. He finds ways to sneak in his comments/speaks OVER objections/implies things that haven't been proven....basically testifies as a witness when he's questioning....omg I can type all night. Bottom line, I would get a little nasty too. Especially when (at least IMO) said witness is self serving, arrogant, and LYING.

Found the LA Mag article about Dr Drew. Just out. July 2011 issue. I hope this works and is cool with rules and procedures.
Here's the link:
Dr Drew Feels Your Pain
http://www.lamag.com/story.aspx?ID=1378326#.TfwYAM0fKHohttp://www.lamag.com/story.aspx?ID=1378326#.TfwYAM0fKHo

This is just an intro but article will go into the investigation of his standards at his Las Encinas Hospital in Pasadena where there have been patient care and privacy issues, iirc. I'll get the mag and read this weekend ~

Yes, every time she is taking through that door that is what happens.

She changes back to her jail clothes and is shackled hand and feet and returned back to jail at end of day.

After she goes through the door maybe, but she is not shackled when she walks into the court room nor throughout the day in court.

:seeya: I apologize for this, but I had to leave this afternoon just as JA was starting his cross of Dr.H. I didn't have time to set the DVR so I've been trying to catch up by reading on the trial thread. After reading several pages of posts, I would love to watch it. Does anyone know of, or have, a link where it can be seen? From what I've read, it seems that JA's cross was brilliant. Thanks in advance.

Yes, that could be. Good thinking. Do you know what time those call were made? If not, I'll go look them up.

Added:
4:11pm-6:26pm called Cindy 7 times

Then called home 2 times at 6:02pm and 7:06pm.
Then tried Amy twice 7:20 and 7:21pm

There are stickies and threads on this . Lot's of work by WSers from day 32!
I wish I was better at pointing you in the right direction but I'm forum challenged. :crazy:
Lot's of info on here ,though. :seeya:

:seeya: I apologize for this, but I had to leave this afternoon just as JA was starting his cross of Dr.H. I didn't have time to set the DVR so I've been trying to catch up by reading on the trial thread. After reading several pages of posts, I would love to watch it. Does anyone know of, or have, a link where it can be seen? From what I've read, it seems that JA's cross was brilliant. Thanks in advance.

I only know of wftv.com.

ICA is arrogant enough just to testify in an attempt to lash back at Jeff. She really does feel she is superior, even to HHJP.

This is like Bundy, too. Actually it is a trait of most sociopaths. To think they are superior and special....above the rest and above the rules.

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member