2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ewwww.....expert getting angry eyes about his degree in 2008.

Oh wow, JA bringing it now. Going to experience now and how TH got his PhD same year this crime happened.

OMG I went shopping for a couple of hours and came back to find the poor bug guy still on the stand!! I can't even imagine being a witness up on the stand that long... you would think he was the main star witness.. hmmm maybe he is for the defense. Baez please let this poor guy off the stand and admit there was a #@## body in the car!

I would think Baez could be using his time more productively on another witness.... where are all the witnesses testifying to Casey's sexual abuse.?

I am starting to feel a little bad for this guy. JB should have just said thank you and let him go.

This is the witness that never ends.

JB continues to ask endless questions, rarely with relevance.

Witness continues to offer his "best guess" expositions to yes or no questions.

I assume JB is trying to assert body never in ICA's car, a waste of time. He'd be better off trying to put RK in the car.

Wondering whether we'll ever get some witnesses relevant to JB's opening statement?

It just goes on and on ,my friend.

:crazy:

LOL. This is a joke.

Seriously? I mean SERIOUSLY???

I have to leave to go to the post office for dh, and then on to the vets to get low calorie fat-cat food!! It is hard to tear myself away from superstar JA decimating this defense witness, Dr. Huntington.

I love how JB has to trot back to his defense table every once in a while to whisper in CM's ear and get instructions as to what to ask next... just like a little lapdog trying to please his master.

Bwahhhhh!

Why is JA yelling?

IMO, when the Truth speaks, it does not need to shout.

The Truth speaks for itself.

ETA: JA needs to be mindful about how he may be coming across to the jurors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3