2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL! Non-food items don't suddenly become food when they get wet, do they?

Oh how it bothers me when HHJP helps Baez out of the fire.

He should let Baez go there. It's not fair that HHJP plays mentor when he's the presiding judge!

My opinions...

Has there been any courtroom testimony today about Caylee drowning in the swimming pool and ICA knowing anything about it? Florida State Bar needs to pay attention to what JB is doing.

Okay, why do the State bother inviting all the chemists and forensic researchers and so on to inspect and analyze and test evidence?

They can just e-mail this guy some photos and he'll tell us.

JA - When non-food items are dry, they don't become food when wet. Correct? :giggle:

Not sure how to say this and stay within the rules, but the witness is now being kind of...sassy.

Another zinger from Jeff Ashton!!

Non food items don't become food when they become wet do they??:floorlaugh:

I've been watching this trial from Day 1, every day, all day while I work.

I actually think the SA is in trouble. Baez comes across to the jury as very "layman", unfancy, jokey, and dare I say it... likeable. The SA had excellent testimony and witnesses, but everything was very, very dry. The DT's so far have been more chatty, breaking-it-down-for-the-layman, and approachable. The jury is going to be exhausted by dry facts, they will appreciate a bit of chattiness.

Also, God love him, JA is going to come across as a hard-a$$, and unlikeable for jumping on Baez like a pitbull constantly and with such furor. He's doing a great job, but he's *got* to do it in a way with what is percieved as a slightly softer touch.

Justice for Caylee.

Ask him what the stuff on the outside of the white bag looks like!!!

Unless your talking about dehydrated food...

This witness is going to make the jury mad.

Non food does not become food, correct? long pause to think and weak answer that unless he means dehydrated food no. hahahaha

Got his PhD same year this death happened

He got his PhD in 2008 and Masters in 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member