2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe this witness has been on the stand all day. Seriously...this is becoming ridiculous. Baez needs to end this nonsense already. He's accomplishing nothing.

I don't know how the witness feels but I AM exhausted after all of this.

Did you have any idea you were going to be asked about pigs in a blanket or anything of that kind?!? Puhleeze JB!!! You are grasping at straws... you are the ones asking things he's not knowledgeable about!

Please be done..........

Here's my lil' man...maybe he'll help us out.
make-it-stop.jpg

Well, he is not very bright if he did not anticipate that the prosecutor would ask him how his research applies to the specific circumstances of the case he's testifying about.

Why wouldn't he expect it to be brought up with him? Not his area of expertise?

Has there been any courtroom testimony today about Caylee drowning in the swimming pool and ICA knowing anything about it? Florida State Bar needs to pay attention to what JB is doing.

The Florida State Bar needs to .... raise the bar, IMO

Why is JA yelling?

Because he is mad .

Trying to impreach the witness.

Really he is over doing it he schooled the young man and has shown the young man is over his head.

JB an JA have made their points but maybe they are both hoping the witness has a sudden sugar drop. Yeah thats it. JB to cover the witness's apparent silliness and JA just because he is mad at his swanky talk.

Can we please get Sandman Sims in here to sweep this guy off the stand?

Adipocere:

"Saponification (the formation of soap from fat under high pH conditions) or adipocere formation typically
occurs after the onset of putrefaction in warm, moist, environments and is seen as deposits of a yellowishwhite,"

Beyond the grave – understanding human decomposition
by Arpad A. Vass,

http://bit.ly/lcbvl1

Didn't this witness say cool conditions?

Can you imagine this guy walking back into the classroom, after today ? He may want to relocate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela