2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hhjp said they will wait until the end and discuss at the bench before he decides

I think he warned JB that if he goes to far into his doctorate, he will let the SA bring up being Haskels student. I so hope they can bring this up.

Did this person even examine the actual trunk or paper towels or is he talking in generalities??

Opening the trunk would have let the flies out.

The fact that there was little insect evidence remaining in the trunk is irrelevant, IMO.

TL testified that KC opened the trunk.

GA testified that KC opened the trunk when she returned the gas cans to him.

Also I heard over the break in IS (they do not always have the facts, but I believe I also remember this) apparently the car tow owner said when he and George opened the trunk tons of flies flew out at that time.

I can't wait for the cross by JA, the flies flew away at the tow yard and also overnight in the Anthony's garage when they left the trunk opened all night. Then, anything left was cleaned up by C&G. This bug expert has an awful lot to say about something he never even saw.

Opening the trunk would have let the flies out.

The fact that there was little insect evidence remaining in the trunk is irrelevant, IMO.

TL testified that KC opened the trunk.

Testimony from the Aamcot guy (Simon Brett?):

LDB: when the trunk was opened you were standing directly behind the car? so was mr anthony?

yes, the odor was even more strong than the car when we opened it, flys came out we looked in at the same time and saw a white kitchen garbage bag?

Okay isn't this helping the State about the towels and the "bugs" found on it.

JB sure missed his mark on how long he expected this witness to take. haha. I think this might be the only witness we see today.

Maggots were in the "we've been here" stage.

1.jpg

This is in response to one our last posts regarding the cleaning company......the thread closed....ugh

Yeah but did you read his complete site? He speaks very negative of the government of the city in which he resides. Pretty much half of his site is slamming the government, not very professional at all in my opinion. He is just trying to make $$$$$ which I have no issue with but to go own a rant about his government on a professional website selling a service to the bereaved is wrong.

As I stated in a previous post.....decomp smell will permeate everything it can come in contact with whether through surface or air.

I have been on several calls involving a decomposed body( >2 weeks). One locked up in a house in the summer, no AC here in Florida. The deceased left a permanent stain on the Terrazzo floor....... After having a brief interaction with the deceased, my partner and I had to throw our uniforms away as soon as we got back to our station, the smell had permeated our clothes, hair, nasal passages etc. Even after several showers the smell of decomp lingered in my hair days later.........

Where is the evidence of drowning? Where is the evidence that George covered up the death and hid Caylee? Where is the evidence that Kronk had control of Caylee's remains and moved her body at his leisure until he finally could get someone to find her? Where is the evidence of sexual molestation? Where are the psychiatric experts that Casey is suffering in silence from this Traumatic Stress as a result of this molestation? Where is the evidence that the ladder was left up?

Yeah! And in the words of Bill Shaeffer.... "Where's the beef?" :gavel: :gavel:

I am really expecting JB to finish up with this witness and call some BIG name witness to end the day!! Give the jurors some food for thought!!

I think JB does fancy himself a showman!! KWIM

thinks the bugs went for the tobacco spit!

Does even Baez know what he's trying to elicit from this testimony?

:lol: He doesn't know the technical term for "Tobacco spit". :lol:

To JB: From Freedictionary.com

garbage
gar·bage (gärbj)
n.
a. Food wastes, as from a kitchen.
b. Refuse; trash.
2. A place or receptacle where rubbish is discarded: tossed the apple core into the garbage.
a. Worthless or nonsensical matter; rubbish: Their advice turned out to be nothing but garbage.
b. Inferior or offensive literary or artistic material.
4. Computer Science Incorrect, meaningless, or unwanted data.

trash

trash (trsh)
n.
a. Worthless or discarded material or objects; refuse or rubbish.
b. Something broken off or removed to be discarded, especially plant trimmings.
c. The refuse of sugar cane after extraction of the juice.
2. A place or receptacle where rubbish is discarded: threw the wrapper in the trash.
a. Empty words or ideas.
b. Worthless or offensive literary or artistic material.
c. Disparaging, often abusive speech about a person or group.
4. A person or group of people regarded as worthless or contemptible.

BBM

To me they mean the same thing, at least how they are used by everyday folks. Garbarge can, trash can, pick up the garbage, pick up the trash, all mean the same thing.

FGS, is he EVER going to get around to asking about anything pertinent to this case? Or are we going to have to get an entomology degree before he goes there. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila