2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinnie Politan
THIS is real cross exam!!!!!! Law students take note. Jeff Ashton owns this expert. Has him saying "pigs in a blanket" #CaseyAnthony #HLN

Vinnie Politan
SWAT! There goes the defense bug expert! #CaseyAnthony. #HLN

His hiney is frying on that hot seat.

Does this witness know anything????? I could be up there saying "I don't know" over and over again.

JA is asking him what was on the paper towels.

He doesn't know...Looking it up.

I cannot wait until LKB tries to rehabilitate her bug expert tonight on various tv shows. How is she going to describe his performance? Somehow she will say it was impressive, but not sure how she will justify it yet.

NO! Sorry! Trash does not smell that long after!!!!!! NO WAY! Especially when only boxes and bottles were in it.

i lived in florida in an apartment before. we had to drive trash to dumpster. i left bag with raw chicken parts in my car for a week. it smelled, there were flies. i removed trash, did not clean trunk and flsy left immediately and smell lingered less than a week.

I had a brain dead moment years ago and accidentally left 4 whole chickens in 2 grocery bags in the trunk of my car for a couple of days. In the summer in Texas.

My car reeked. It smelled so bad it brought tears to my eyes. I thought I had ruined my car, but within a few days of removing the disgusting remains in my trunk, my car no longer smelled. So I don't believe for a hot second a trash bag with possibly a scrap of lunchmeat and a few spit cans is still going to have an overwhelming smell after 2 or 3 years.

Yes, completely agree! Our trash can had some kind of meat in it.....yuck. Threw out the trash and it stopped stinking the same day. Worse (warning....gross!). My dog had dined on a dead animal outside, came in the house and threw it up on the kitchen floor. We threw most of it outside in the trash. But I had left a couple paper towels from the clean up inside in the trash. In a day or two it reeked. Threw out the trash and the can was ok later. If it was stinking after two years, that is NOT your run of the mill bag of garbage.:worms:

Oh Goody - we've come to what was on the paper towels...I've been waiting for this.
Dr. Huntington does not know what was on the paper towels...
He has a report......

A mink is a variety of WEASEL!

Totally off topic....not an insult in any way, mods. *wink*

Dr Huntington trying to get back in JB better graces so he gets paid. Bottom line is that no studies document flies coming in when Chloroform present

I can speak to garbage in the car, in Orlando, in the summer. During the many years we lived in Orlando there was one instance that stands out in my mind. We ate at Fazoli's on University Blvd, and took a styrofoam box of leftover spaghetti home. Problem was, the box was left in my trunk. After a few days, the smell got pretty bad -not dead-body bad , though. When I discovered what was in the trunk I was driving around Orlando during my work day. It took me quite a while before I found a garbage can suitable for throwing that awful garbage in. During the 3 to 4 days the spaghetti was in the box in the trunk, it was 95 degrees, and the car sat in the sun every day while I was at work.

I was so worried that the smell would never get out of the trunk. But, to our amazement, in another 3-4 days the smell was mostly gone. We still laugh about how I drove from place to place looking for a garbage can in a spot where the smell wouldn't be noticed. My husband even joked that I should be careful not to get a ticket, or the police officer might wonder who was dead in the trunk!

I cannot wait until LKB tries to rehabilitate her bug expert tonight on various tv shows. How is she going to describe his performance? Somehow she will say it was impressive, but not sure how she will justify it yet.

Zenaida made him do it.

Claiming he didn't know what was on the paper towels, he'll have to read the report. Tried to side step the question about grave wax. IMO (He's reading the report now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bleausky