2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been following live testimony on TV or livestream, but I am reading along here. You guys are cracking me up!

HHJP is overruling ALL of JB's objections. Totally making up for his earlier transgression in my mind. I am loving this cross. What can JB say after this?? And he will try! It might take another whole day, but he will try!:banghead:

YES ICA...they have compared the actions you took with your darling baby girl to "dead, rotting" pigs in a blanket...laugh on, yes indeed, laugh on!

Witness says he thinks JA is suggesting that 100% replacement of air chemicals took place.

Mason gets up there and bellows like there is no tomorrow and it is ALLOWED.

Why shouldn't Ashton get to make his point bombastically also?

Technically - I do think part of the problem is when he uses the wireless mic - he is a loud talker anyway - but that does make it worse. He should modulate better I agree.

The DT acting up doesn't mean the state should stoop to that level. They have wiped the floor with the defense so far so they don't need theatrics that distract and may annoy the jury.

On Dec. 11th, when he was hired, the info. of Caylee being in 2 garbage bags and in a laundry bag and wrapped in a blanket was not known yet, right?

Yes, it was. That was exactly how she was found. He would have been told that from day one.

No dude, he is not talking about decomp chloroform-He is talking about the 10 ba-zillion -times-higher-than-normal-for-decomp chloroform.

JA made the point that if the chemistry of the air was changed by chloroform then the flies would not have their usual attraction. Then, it would make sense you would have less early colonizers. Expert Witness has no idea how to answer this without ditching on the defense.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL at stumped look on 'expert's' face!!! anyone capture that?

I would be very ill if I had to sit through this type of discussion about my daughter.

I think we have the big sound bite from today. JA will own the news coverage tonight. It will also stick in the jurrors minds and they will remember this cross.

Good point!

I also expect it may be NG's bombshell show opening this evening.

Wait JA chemical changes in your odor? What about Dr. Vass 's smell test, he say no change. Or he would.

Witness talking about how flies don't "smell" things the way we do... <yawn>

The only problem with JA's question here is that he doesn't know what chloroform would do, but, because there's no research on it, it certainly doesn't mean JA's assumption is correct either. JMO, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez