2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have got salami remnants in my garbage occasionally and I don't think it smells like a dead body.

seriously, salami is almost dried out as it is. JB making this witness look like a fool. Another one bites the dust that has had contact with ICA. No one will call him as a witness again!

30db78p.gif

mom I have been looking for you!!!! Forget the waffles, let's get down to business here!

Who woulda thunk JB wouldve used one of their witnesses to support the SA.....

JA's cross today, made the last few days all worth it.

I would have like JA to have asked if JB ever said anything to this witness about the body being moved before he did his report. And I wonder if he would be truthful.

While this thread is closed, I have a note to write about the name calling/name variations.

The mods keep warning over and over again. I was here briefly during the lunch hour and saw THREE warnings. If I get off work tonight and I hear reports that their warnings were ignored FROM THIS POINT ON, I promise I will use the ray gun. And that will not be any fun for those who can't post tomorrow. :nono: I'm sorry to sound mean, but it's getting WAY out of hand and it's distracting other members along with taking too much time for the mods to edit and delete posts.

I hope everyone reads this so they'll settle down. :sigh:

Welcome back my fellow WSers.

Remember this prayer? "Lord, forgive us for what we are about to see."

I am adding to it.

Lord, forgive us for what we are about to witness.

Let us remember TOS, and give thanks for the WS community we have been fortunate enough to find.

Please protect our fingers from numbness when we sit on our hands, and remind us to walk away from the keyboard when we are feeling too emotional.

And let us each keep Caylee Marie Anthony foremost in our thoughts and closest to our hearts.

Bill Shaeffer saying it is time to sit down. He owns this witness don't go too far. :)

I understand that we get upset with Ashton at times for being loud and dramatic in the court room, however, I believe it is necessary for two reasons.

1. This jury has been sequestered at this point away from their families long enough. They need the excitement even in circumstances where it seems so wrong to be excited. They need this in order to stay awake through the end of this trial.

2. The world needs to see compassion for Caylee, and so far, this prosecution team has been the ONLY ones to show such compassion for a child who has been taken way too soon.

I imagine once this conviction comes down we will see an interview with Jeff Ashton, and I do believe we will see many tears from him about how much this child has meant to his life over the last few years.

I am amazed this guy made all his conclusions based on PHOTOS of the garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila