2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA asks to pull out salami container for the witness to see.

OH MAN! This is better than a movie.

Nooooooooooooo the jury doesn't want a recess now and neither do I. Why HHBP, why????

JA says report says all cans were empty ....no entomological remnants in the cans..on the cans...look @ photos need to refer....agree there is no...(object- allow examine photos to show) overrule!

with all that said - agree tobacco spit doesn't smell like human decomp .....ever! wouldn't you? I don't know that he could put the qualifier of
"ever" as a body fluid decomp cycle....saliva decomposes smell like full decomposing body? Not what he said....that substance not going to smell dead person...not assume it to smell of dead person...no food in garbage bag.....agree? as he defines food things to eat...nothing in there like to eat....nothing in here anyone could eat even if pressed...no food in this trashbag? correct? photo on screen something inside salomie outside of that don't see food....something you may see in the salomy pack here......pull it out and take a look....jury been going since 1:30 recess til 3:30.

<<<<<<<<<< Side Bar Thread >>>>>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139975"]2011.06.17 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-One) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This was a live smackdown. KC better NOT take the stand.

Expert is backed into a corner now! The question is that the tobacco spit is not going to smell like a dead person...witness says no.

And you would agree in this garbage bag there was no food? Witness agrees.

THERE IS NO FOOD IN THIS TRASH BAG.

OH NO RECESS....JUST AS THEY WERE ABOUT TO TAKE THE SALAMI PACKAGE OUT TO SHOW THERE WAS NOT FOOD!!!!

The only food nearby is the witness...he's toast.

I hope this witness brought an extra shirt. He must be sweating like mad.
MOO

Getting to the meat of the matter in the salami package.....

Wow - HHJP wants a recess - I think he actually wants to give JA time to calm down a bit...

If anyone was dozing in the courtroom they are AWAKE now!

There's nothing in this can. Wanna look?

Oh my gosh, I am cracking up.

You think this is funny....

Wait till Dr Spitz is up there. :waitasec:

Which obviously is not going to be today like planned. Defense case shorter than prosecution?? I think not...

Think I just saw ICA say "Gross" to JB coming back to defense table?

Thanks God it was a sausage package and not a wiener package. I suspect the court room would have erupted into giggles again.

My goodness..ICA shooting daggers at JA as she stands up for the jury to leave for recess!

Oh my gosh, JA is gonna pull out the Salami package to see the invisible food. Like Zannie is sitting beside ICA.

Yes, a break. Time to change myself. brb

BUT, He did previously say there was DRIED BOLOGNA, NOW SAYS HE DOESN'T KNOW FROM PICTURE???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak