2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your experiment does not represent the scenario of Caylee's - you would agree would you not?
Answer - blah blah blah.

His calculations are off anyway because they were calculated for an adult. He said he never did a child and children decompose much faster.

This witness is driving me crazy! He's slippery and wiggly.

This guy is perfect for KC. He just keeps lying and lying....

JA in action is great. :woohoo:

Years of actual experience in the courtroom is so evident here. If anyone ever gets in trouble find a lawyer with lots of courtroom experience! :)

I really think the DT is to blame here. While he should have been better prepared, I'm wondering what kind of lies were served to him going into this case. I have a feeling JA will tell this kid to keep studying and, in a few years, he'd make a good expert witness for the State. He obviously loves what he does, and is actually well spoken on the stand.

I think he's getting unfairly killed on here simply because he did his own study and it doesn't 100% jive with the state's expert testimony. I don't think he's purposely lying/being evasive/etc. He's just testifying to what he was hired to do. JA is effectively poking holes in his testimony but I don't think that's the fault of the witness, it's the fault of the DT not knowing that it would get blown open on cross.

Absolutely loving how JA is tearing apart the "expert" witness on the stand. This is critical, and JA has NOT gone too far. He needs to completely discredit every bit of his testimony. In fact, he is continuing the State's case with the Defense expert witness.

The salami was paper. Dr must feel embarrassed.

Baez should feel embarrassed too.

After all HE is the one who has said in EVERY interview, and has mentioned off-handedly to every witness he has questioned the whole trial, that the bag contained rotten food.

Almost as if he says it enough that someone (the jury) will believe it.

THWARTED. EPIC THWART.

I really think the DT is to blame here. While he should have been better prepared, I'm wondering what kind of lies were served to him going into this case. I have a feeling JA will tell this kid to keep studying and, in a few years, he'd make a good expert witness for the State. He obviously loves what he does, and is actually well spoken on the stand.

I agree he had no idea what was coming. I am just speechless that they didn't prep him. Your witness should know exactly what you are going to ask and you prepare them for what the other side most likely will ask.

Enough already, this is ridiculous, we will be watching this guy for the next week at this rate.....give it up JB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez