2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It amazes me that one that is called as a witness would not review his/her notes prior to the hearing let alone BRING his/her notes/data! GEEZ

Well, since he never wrote a report I would have to say there was a definite reason for that.

"Can't get rid of is an over-expression..."
Didn't he already admit the smell of decomp was still in the trunk of her car 2 years later???

Yes, and he also stated he used junk cars that could be tossed because you can't get rid of the smell..

Isn't JB asking the exact same questions again in redirect that he already asked in direct? :waitasec:

No child should have early colonizers on her.

MOO.

6oe6ft.jpg

Looks like a case of "Ruh Roh" in stereo :)

OT - Why does my "Quote" and "Thank you" button disappear periodically? Am I in a time out? Would I be advised if I were to be in a time out? Can I have LBD defend me if I were to inadvertently offend someone or violate the TOS? Thank you.

This guy's trash line does not negate:

Nurse Cindy Anthony
Detective George Anthony
Detective Yuri Melich
Officer Forgey
Dr. Arpad Vass

And if necessary:

Sgt. John Allen
Cpl. Eric Edwards

....who all smelled human decomposition

Quoting myself instead of editing my posts cause this thread is going so fast....

And Ms. Casey Marie Anthony, who told Amy Huizenga that her car (paraphrase) smelled like death. And then failed to check her car, find said garbage bag and throw it away within the day or two she had the car before ditching it.

This guy's trash line does not negate:

Nurse Cindy Anthony
Detective George Anthony
Detective Yuri Melich
Officer Forgey
Dr. Arpad Vass

And if necessary:

Sgt. John Allen
Cpl. Eric Edwards

....who all smelled human decomposition

Or tow yard guy.

Listen to Jose, that's not what he said. We know it was somewhere else first. JB trying to say the body decomposed somewhere else. What he actually said was started to decompose somewhere else.

I suppose we really cant expect Baez to give up and walk away.

I mean it is his job ,but I just wish I could stop watching the train wreck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez