2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the good Dr. Haskell must be laughing his butt off right about now. Silly young upstart. ;)

Why is he yelling? He can make his points without yelling at the witness. That doesn't come across well to the jury.

I hope he tones it down. His points can speak for themselves. He just doesn't need this tone....IMO. I am on JA's side!

It seems as if he relates to his flies as if they were intelligient beings...I want one as a housekeeper! ^i^

I'm thinking If Dr. Vass could figure out how to put a leash on a fly he would be the first customer....

JB has no idea what to do. Do you hear that beautiful whoosh/thunk of match point? It's hard for me not to.

OUT OF BALLPARK !! This my friends is the difference in a professional well versed intelligent man ..
see dictionary = Jeff Ashton vs a JOSE BaeZ

This witness is so into attraction and fly love. The fly falls in love with the smell first.

Ashton asks why didn't Huntington wrap his pig (experiment) in a blanket? Jury laughs. #CaseyAnthony -jfellby cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:45 PM

I am definitely happy with all of HHJP's overrulings of JB's objections.

Loving HHJP through this testimony - Overruled! Overruled! Overruled! and a whole bunch more!!!

I. Cannot. Believe. She. Laughed. At. That. Joke.

I was sitting here giggling at JA and saw her laughing, my first thought was ,"No, ICA, WE get to laugh. You should be sickened." Disgusts me that she can laugh and smile through all of this.

Bingo: the effects of chloroform on repelling flies!!!!

This expert cannot explain that! It can be used to kill insects in high concentration.

Gee LKB wasn't on HLN yesterday, wonder if she will dare to show her face today! LOL!

She is seething...Dr. Baden must have to keep to himself these days, he has to agree with Dr. G and with much of what the state's team is saying. Of course, a dog house or a sofa is not a very comfy place to sleep, so his tongue must be in pain from all the biting he has to do :)

JA just saved himself by saying the chloroform could have killed the early colonizer flies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez