2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does JB keep bringing up "meat products" in relation to adipocere and the trunk? It's been more than proven that there were no meat products in the trunk.

Though I try to give him the benefit of the doubt at times, it TRULY appears to me that - were I a member of the Jury - he's completely dense. Or perhaps being deliberately obtuse. Neither of which is flattering.

moo

I assume. JB finishes, recross if JA wants to wipe the gallery floor some more with this witness and make it extra shiny. I would say 15 minute break then but I'm assuming they will just break for the day after the unfortunate Dr runs from the stand.

recross now?

This guy was supposed to testify for 30 minutes this morning, right?

Juror 4 is has her notebook back out. She doesn't tend to take notes when then prosecution is up, but takes notes for the defense.
by stevehelling via twitter at 3:10 PM

No you don’t need to test it if someone tells you it is......oh brother

Geez, is this witness the DT's all purpose witness? He is an entomologist, I'm seeing lots of leeway here on all issues of decomp.

Huntington: Never tested adipocere. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:11 PM

He flat out lied, he knew he was going to drag this out as long as he could. Why even bring up him having to check his blood sugar if he intended on 1/2 hour?

I think he used the excuse about checking the blood sugar so he could call recesses at his will and make certain testimony stick in the jury's mind at specific times. He's slimy like that.

Hedging.

Talking about adipocere. Vass's report says it's a fatty acid containing product like adipocere and he twists it around saying it doesn't mean it's adipocere, he doesn't think it's adipocere.

He's not a chemist so why does JB ask him about adipocere and how long it takes to develop.

JB should just have stayed away from this topic.

He got his knowledge from watching animals decompose. He's never tested anything to see if it's adipocere. Pathology reports routinely say it but he won't give a straight answer.
He doesn't need to test it if people say it's adipocere.

The jury will see he has an agenda here.

OMG....this is getting ridiculous. This guy is guessing at everything.

Juror 4 is has her notebook back out. She doesn't tend to take notes when then prosecution is up, but takes notes for the defense.
by stevehelling via twitter at 3:10 PM

I know everyone doesn't like this but- maybe she notes inconsistencies?

This guy is an entomologist why is he permitted to answer questions on decomp fluids, botany, chemistry, cosmotology, etc. He's a bug dude...and barely competent at that!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
JA: You don't need to test it, just rely on other people telling you it is!!! (paraphrased)

I feel like JB and this "expert on everything" are starting all over again.

Make it stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member