2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP - Approach the side bar and cut the comments out.

Man he is frustrated today.

I hope this witness, testifies professionally and doesn't let JB sway his opinion, and it will go easier than yesterday. I haven't read his depo.

We look at the position of the tape on the body and if the body has undergone mummification, we get an area of where the tape is, because it's still attached to the mummified tissue.

Sidebar #3 and we're not even 30 minutes into the day. I'm beginning to think His Honor has a headache this morning. He again put his head back into his chair and remained there until everyone arrived at sidebar.

i overslept! what is this guys name? tyia

Testifying about expectations of decomp soil...decomp kills vegetative growth (again).
Look for environmental changes in soil - did not see any. No evidence in the report or photos.

Anthropologist should note soil changes in report. Has had numerous cases dealing with duct tape. Looked at numerous cases...duct tape used primarily to bind hands or facial area. When the body has soft tissue they look at positioning of tape to determine where exactly it was. When body has undergone mummification it is easier to determine...as a result of decomp skeletonised remains would be affected by...

THIRD SIDEBAR IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES!

Poor HHJBP looks to sky as if to say "Lord GRant me patience"

One more quick comment before I shut up and listen: JA needs to be very careful with this witness. He's NOT a cocky know it all like the witness yesterday. If he's harsh or rude with this guy, it will turn the jury off, imo.

(Shutting up now.)

but he only saw pictures... not much weight in that

okay watching HLN - not going to like all the commercial breaks. I can't tell you all how much I have appreciated your posts so I can keep up at work, and now I see how much more I appreciate your post because it's difficult to watch and type!

HHJP.....Folks stop the comments! Approach

Attachments

• hhjp.jpg
    hhjp.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors