2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who made the side comments?

Ashton is doing a lot of vigorous head nodding, and flipping through papers at the sidebar.

Looks like we are all interpreting Judge P's mood the same. I'm sure the jury is, as well!

The decomp fluids kill the vegetative growth..... 2nd time we've heard that now.

And also heard some vegetation "thrives" in decomp areas, right? Never heard that before.

Our teeth are held in place by tissue- roots and gums. When that's gone-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh - I wonder if that was before or after the area was flooded.....

I was just thinking of the A backyard where the grass won't grow, that's all. Probably the area where Caylee's remains were dumped was already flooded, so no impact, or little impact on vegetative growth under the bag. Just my thoughts, of course.

Since the SA didn't have the opportunity to depose this witness prior to now, wouldn't this, again, be another example of trial by ambush that JP warned he did not want?

Yes he did. I've never heard that phrase before. Very odd.

Oh, and good morning all.

Weren't most of the teeth found still part of the skull/mandible?

I think they said only two teeth were in the skull when she was found but they were able to find all but one or two teeth in the grid search.

Bill S. Just said that yesterday we saw JA give a clinic on how to cross exam an expert and he feels we will see it again today.

He did. Never heard that term before. Caylee was a toddler, not a "sub adult". Geez

This depersonalization really burns me! And if you take the offensive term literally, it's not even a proper descriptor. I would have made up the word "post-infant" as being closer to what sweet Caylee was rather than "sub-adult."

Sub-adult, indeed. I don't think the jurors will care for this expert's attitude, either.

HHJP only shows his "frustation" when JA objects. I'm sure the jury notices. He knows that.

Flooding is going to make it hard to nail down a spot in the area the body was found. Those chemicals are going to be washed away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5