2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys - I'm off to the eye doctor. Hold down the fort :great:

Does it seem strange to anyone else that this witness did not say WHAT he got his degrees in? BA and MA are Bachelor and Masters of ART, not science. I tried googling to find out, but can't find it. Does anyone else have this info or know where to find it? Sorry if this has been asked already.

Did this witness start testifying outside of his previously stated opinions. Yesterday TH went far outside the scope of his written opinions. In fact he almost slipped and admitted it.

JB pulled a fast one and got away with it. Sounds like he is trying to do the same with this witness.

His honor was so not happy about JA's request to approach :( Leaned his head back into his chair, looked up at the ceiling and remained in the chair until the attorneys' got to the sidebar.

It upsets me that HHJP let's JB object to anything the SA says, call for sidebars multiple times, etc., but gets all in a tizzy and hateful to JA when he asks for the same. I understand HHJP doesn't want a mistrial, but the way I am seeng it he is letting JB get away with much more than JA. By the way, JA's objections have some knowledge behind them. JMHO

:banghead:

I tell ya, JB reallllly has an ax to grind with Dr. Vass. JB hates the guy. He even has this guy say right up front that he's unpaid. We all know he's obsessed with Dr. Vass getting paid by the State and making money off his "machine".

Especially since his witnesses are unpaid because he doesn't pay them, according to one of the experts the other day.

Back from sidebar ...

JA; Objection is the opinion given by this witness is not contained in his report given under court order.

JA objecting, jury out, that the opinion is not in his report!!!

I wonder why the SA didn't bring in Tim Miller and searchers in first to testify about the flooding so they can talk about the remains, duct tape, insect evidence etc. being submerged??

State's objection: Opinion witness is about to give is not mentioned in the report.

The decomp fluids kill the vegetative growth..... 2nd time we've heard that now.

Yes but not if inside a bag, dispersed by animals and then flooded over and floating above the secondary/or possibly even tertiary location (the first being the trunk, possibly second being the backyard...where the grass won't grow or yard first then trunk and finally the dump site.)

Ultimately, this witness will be good for the defense: there is a dead spot in her backyard, there is a decomp stain in her car, and the wooded site was under water for months. jmo

respectfully, that works even better for the state IMO

LDB looks p*ssed too. She is sitting back with her arms closed tightly with a scowl.

OMG....no report? Opinions not in report....WHY is JB continually allowed to get away with this????

Just getting on. What's this? ANOTHER witness who did not add something to their report?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor