2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel really bad for him. I think the jury will too. They will discount all his testimony because he seems confused. It is sad really.

I do not feel bad for him. If he does not know all of the facts of this case, he did not have to show up to testify. Or if he is too confused, he does not need to show up to testify in any trial, or make public appearances to discuss this trial before he testifies.

WS:" This was written by lawyers, for lawyers, in legalese, don't understand it"

How I wish JA could tell him that although he himself is a lawyer, he still understands forensic science....

He is not a lawyer and he cannot understand. He can't even look at it, he does not know. He needs to be shown, I guess he can look now.

Did I just see CM and JB laughing at their own witness!? What did JA just show him? I had to restart WESH.

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Spitz doesn't like anything he's said as true to be questioned. That's pompous. Did he think the State wouldn't question him?
1 minute ago
AM 580 WDBO
WDBO AM 580 WDBO
Caseyday22 I am so worried about Dr Spitz on stand. He's So worked up on X don't want him to have heart attack !!! #caseyanthony

For those coming in late: this witness claims to have been at the Anthony's home and met Caylee.

look... not saying I like WS at all.... BUT.... lots of people have gotten Casey and Caylee confused (the names as they are very close) including the SA and HHJP... I do not see it as a huge deal.

MOO:twocents:

In certain swampy or extremely water-prone areas they don't build basements. I found his analogy humorous, because I wouldn't necessarily WANT a basement if I lived in a certain place. Basements aren't always necessary. Depends where you live.

I live on the coast in Florida they would hit water within a few feet that is why we don't have basements.

This is written by lawyers, for lawyers, by lawyers, in legalese. I don't understand it."

#CaseyAnthony 17 laughs when Spitz says this book was written by lawyers.by bobkealing via twitter at 9:43 AM

So he's not aware of a protocol for opening the head, but is sure it should be done.

If he's not aware of a protocol, how can he say Dr. G violated that protocol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member